Chapter 6

MIA's POV

After Ari and AJ left, me and trey went to his house. We pulled up at a mini mansion. Yeah its a smaller mansion but bigger than a house. He lives alone which im going to change some enough. We went to Zaxbys on the way to his house. That food be too good! When we got to the house all i wanted to do was sleep. He took me upstairs to his room on the third floor and we came to an all black door which was odd being that all the other doors were white. He opened the door and his room was nice. It was black white and red my favorite colors. He had a huge california king size bed. I walked over to his bed and flopped down on it, that bed was extra soft. Trey changed into some black nike gym shorts and left his shirt off and lawdddd his body so sexy! Best 8 pack ever! He came and layed down next to me and rapped his arms around me and i feel asleep.

TREY's POV

I took Mya to my house because she told me she didnt want to go home and she had Ari call her parents and say she was sleeping over her house. We layed down and she went to sleep in my arms and all I could think about was how I messed up. I cant be with her. I have a baby and shes already been hurt if she finds out shes going to be so mad. Shes going to think I played her. Aw damn I forgot Brelles supposed to be bringing her over today damn! I had to tell Mya now be for she showed up. So I woke her up. "Mya I need to tell you something."

MYA's POV

Trey woke me up like 10 minutes after i went to sleep so it better be important because im going to be mad if its not. "Mya I need to tell you something" Trey said, "I have a 4 year old baby girl" he continued. "Shes coming over in a few hours and I didnt want you to think I was trying to play you." "Oh" i said. I was alittle hurt but that was 4 years ago what could I do about it and he seemed like an amazing guy so I was willing to give him a chance. "Ok then I cant wait to meet her" i said. And I know what your thinking i just met him what am i doing?  Well he's nice and seems really cool so far so why not. I mean atleast he cared enough to tell me so I feel like I should atleast wait and see how it goes.

 -

-

-

-

-

About 15 minutes later.

Trey told me about his daughter while we waited for her to arrive. He told me she has pretty jet black curly hair like his would be if he wouldnt hav dyed it and that thats really the only trait she gets from him be sides the color of her eyes, Gray. He said that she looks more like her mom than him. Then someone knocked on the door and we knew it was his baby momma and his daughter. When he opened the door guess who the hell it was. Brelle ole hoe ass all bruised up and stuff from the ass whoopin I gave her. When I saw her I immediatly jumped on her and started beatin' her ass some more. Trey pulled me off of her before i could break some bones like I wanted to. "Aye ma, what the hell was that", Trey asked me helping Brelle. "Thats the bitch that was sucking my man'', i said. "Yeah he wouldnt need me if you were doing your job", Brelle said. I tried to jump on her again but Trey caught me and keep me from fighting her again. "So this was why you were crying?'' he asked me after telling brelle to leave and taking his daughter to her room. "Yeah she the reason I lost the boy I been with since 8th grade" i explained. "Well if he dumb enough to take a thot like her over you then you dont need him" he said. "Yeah your right but i should probably appologies to your little girl for beating on her moms like that" i said. 

We walked over to her room which was next to his. She was just sitting there watching tv and giggling like nothing happened. "Hey sweetie whats your name" i asked her. "Asia'' she said. "Oh hello Asia I wanted to come and tell your i was sorry for hurting your mommy" I said hoping that wouldnt make her upset or anything. "It otay" she said, "her hurt me when I bad so you hurt her when she bad" she said. I almost let what she said go to I stopped to think 'What did she mean by that'? "What do you mean she hurts you" i asked. "Her whoop me and her burn me with her iron and sometimes her put really hot stuff on my tounge" she said. My heart dropped to my stomach. She showed me her burns and bruises. "Do you ever tell your dad" i asked trying to hold back tears. "No her said if i tell her beat me more" she said then she started watching tv again. I ran to Trey and told him what she told me. He went to Asia's room and told her to show him her burns and bruises. He was so mad. He told me to watch her while her went to go handle some buisness. I hope he doesnt kill her even though she does desevre what ever is coming.

Me and Asia played and she told me the things she likes and i told her some about myself. She told me she like ice cream and getting her nails done so I descided to take her out so we could have some fun being that it seemed like the only time she had fun was with Trey. We grabbed some keys from Trey key thinging and went to the garage. There was like 10 cars in there black and white cars only though. I just pressed the unlock button on the keys to find the car. It was a black porshe like AJs white one. Me and Asia got in and I drove us down to on of those outlet malls.

The first place we went was to get ice cream. I got plain vanilla and she got choclate and vanilla. It was pretty good for just vanilla. Then we went and got our nails done. I got her gel so it would stay longer. I got acrylic gel light pink i got to keep it classy you know. She got a cute sparkily pink. After our nails were dry and I payed we went shopping. We didnt go to alot of stores because i didnt tell Trey i was taking her out so we kind of had to hurry up. We definetly had to go to footlocker though. I got Asia her first jordans. We got matching jordan 11s low top with the pink snake skin. Then we went to forever 21 to get matchig outfit to go with our shoes. Thats the only place that i know of that sales kid and adult in this outlet. We got matching black and white shirts that said "pow" like a comic book would. Mine was a crop top though. I got me and her matching high waisted pants. Then on the way to back to the car we went to claires and i got a pink bandana and her a bandana that was like a scrunchy head band the same color as the pink in our shoes.

When we got home we put the car back and took our bags in the house. She was hungry so i made some bacon egg sandwichs. I made 3 one extra for when Trey gets home. Then we jsut went and watched tv.

TREY's POV

This bitch Brelle been fucking with my seed. She bout to die today. Yall betta pray for her ass cause imma kill her fr. Burning my little girl and beating her the fuck she thought this was? I got something for that.

_

_

_

_

_

Picture of Mya to the side.

Like

Comment

Rate 

Follow