Prank buddies

It was a regular day. (y/n) walked into the lair, excited as usual. She was going to hang out with Mikey, helping him to prank his brothers. She saw Mikey sit in the living room playing video games, and his brothers was elsewhere doing their own things. Donnie was in his lab, Leo was in his bedroom probably meditating, and Raph was in the dojo punching the dummy.

YOU: Hey, Mikester! You ready?

MICHELANGELO: Oh yeah, dudette! Dr. Prankenstein is as ready as always!

(y/n) and Mikey left the living room and went into his bedroom to prepare all the pranks. (y/n ) sat on his bed while Mikey was walking around in his room looking for the stuff he needs.

MICHELANGELO: Did you get the Coke and the mentos?

YOU: Yes.

MICHELANGELO: Did you get the extra large water baloons?

YOU: Yes.

MICHELANGELO: Did you get the robotic cockroaches?

YOU: [Giggles] Yes, Mikey I got everything!

MICHELANGELO: Then we are ready to roll! Let's go pranking!

You and Mikey had everything prepared. First stop was to go into Donnies lab without him noticing. Donnie was busy on his computer in the other side of the laptop. You and Mikey snook in silently. You grabbed one of the cups, and put Coke in it and Mikey took an empty box and put all the mentos in it. Mikey took the original black liquid and white pills that Donnie was supposed to use for one project, and hid it on another counter in the lab. The two of you snook outside the lab again, but stood right outside the door, with Mikey's T-phone video taping this. Like 5 minutes later, Donnie went back to his project, which now was yours and Mikeys prank. He put all the pills (mentos) in the big cup of the black liquid (Coke), and within seconds later it blew up in his face. You and Mikey burst out laughing hard.

DONATELLO: Mikeeeeyyyy! And (y/n)!

Both of you ran away from the lab ready to go prank Leo. He was gonna get the water balloons. You and Mikey had filled up several extra large water balloons, all with ice cold water in. Mikey hanged them up over his bedroom door, and used a wire to connect them to the door so when he opened the door the balloons with cold water would fall down on top of him. Everything was ready. You knocked several times on the door.

LEONARDO: Come in!

Then Mikey knocked on the door. Leo got tired of waiting for somebody to come in so he stood up and he walked to the door and opened it.

LEONARDO: What is – [SPLASH]. Mikey and (y/n)! You better run!

You and Mikey bursted out laughing again. You got it all on tape, and the look on Leo's face was hilarious! Then the two of you ran away to prepare the last prank on your final target, Raphael. You had no idea what this cockroach robots was gonna do, but Mikey knew Raph was seriously afraid of them. He got the three cockroaches ready and put them on the floor of the entrance in the dojo. You was filming, while Mikey was using the controller to control the cockroaches making them go towards Raph. One of them went in the front of Raph, and when Raph noticed he let out a big scream. He turned around to face two more. Then he took out his sais, trying for his dearest life to kill the bugs. He was letting out small screams while stabbing with his sais all over. After a little while neither you or Mikey could hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. Raph looked and growled angrily at the two of you.

RAPHAEL: MIKEEEEEEEEY!! (Y/N)!! I'm gonna kill both of ya! Get here!

You and Mikey ran away with Raph coming chasing after the two of you and suddenly Leo and Donnie came to not happy about the pranks. Mikey grabbed your hand and ran into his room, shut the door and locked it.

MICHELANGELO: We are safe in here for now. Just make yourself at home, we are gonna be in here for a while.

YOU: No worries, we will be fine.

It got silent, a little awkward silence. Mikey have the biggest crush on you, and he have been in love with you for a long time, but he thought for himself he would never have a shot with you because you are a beautiful, cute, sweet, funny and adorable human girl. How could you ever like an ugly mutant turtle freak like him? But he had no idea, you had a big crush on him too, but was scared to tell him. Mikey decided to give it a go and tell you now that both of you would have to spend a long time in his bedroom.

MICHELANGELO: So, (y/n). Can I tell you something?

YOU: Yeah, sure Mikey, you know you can tell me anything.

MICHELANGELO: I have been trying to tell you this for a long time, but I never knew how. Eh. I mean, yeah. I guess I kinda.. Like you. A lot.

Mikey looked away a little scared for whatever reaction you would come with, but he only felt your soft fingertips under his chin, moving his face against you. You looked him straight in his baby blue eyes.

YOU: Mikey. That is so sweet. I guess I kinda like you a lot too.

MICHELANGELO: You do?

YOU: Yeah. I have done that for a while, but I was scared to say anything.

MICHELANGELO: Oh. Me too. So one more question for you. Instead of being my pranking buddy, will you be my pranking girlfriend? Dr. Prankensteins princess?

YOU: I would love to, dude!

MICHELANGELO: Oh, yeah boi! Dr. Prankenstein is one happy turtle.

Then Mikey picked you up and spun you around, then he kissed you on the lips, and you kissed back.

MICHELANGELO: I love you, my sweet angel cakes!

YOU: I love you too, my pranking hero!

Then the two of you cuddled up together for the rest of the day in his bedroom, eating pizza, kissing and planning more pranks for the future.