Tickle you happy

Your age: 15

Crush: Mikey

Turtle age: 15

Plot: Do one with tickling it is so something Mikey would do. Please. * puppy dog eyes *

Request for: emmabloom0725 (Wattpad)

---

You had a bad day at school today. You overslept because your alarm failed in waking you up so you came late to school, you had to eat (worst food you know) for lunch, you got into a fight with one of the mean girls at school and you got a detention for that. Now you was sitting upset in the lair, hoping that this day wouldn't get any badder. It had been bad enough for you. The turtles was somewhere else doing their own thing, but you felt the seat next to you in the sofa shift a little. You looked a little to the side to see Michelangelo sitting there.

MICHELANGELO: What's wrong (nick name)?

He said with such a sweet and gentle voice, and he looked at you with worry.

YOU: [Sighs] Just had a bad and rough day, that's all. I'll be fine Mikey, don't worry.

MICHELANGELO: But I am worried! Is it anyone me and my bro's have to kick asses on?

YOU: [Giggles] No Mikey, it's just that I overslept and came too late for school today, we had terrible lunch at school, I had a huge fight with the school bimbo and I'm the one who got detention and she didn't.

MICHELANGELO: Wow, that's rough dudette.

There was a quiet silence between the two of you, a little awkward but in the same time comfortable. You looked down in your knees but could feel Mikey stare at you. Suddenly you felt a poke in your waist and it tickled a bit.

YOU: Mikey, what are you doing?

You said as Mikey continued to poke you in your waist where you were very ticklish.

MICHELANGELO: You know we are all allergic to frowns and sad faces like that. We don't want that here, do we?

YOU: No?

Then Mikey pulled you down so you was laying down in the sofa and Mikey was hovering over you, and the tickle fight had officially begun.

YOU: No, Mikey. Stop! Please! Stop! Hahahahahahahaahahahah!

You was laughing so much through the tickles. Days like these you wish you weren't ticklish.

MICHELANGELO: Do you surrender?

YOU: No, hahaha, or just stop Mikey! Hahaha, please stop Mikey!

But Mikey didn't stop, he continued to tickle you until you got tears in the eyes.

YOU: Alright, Mikey! You win! I surrender! You have once again defeated me in tickle fighting.

MICHELANGELO: Oh yeah boi! Michelangelo on the move! So did it work?

YOU: Did what work?

You asked slightly confused.

MICHELANGELO: To make you happy. Are you more happy? Did we make the frown go away?

It made you warm on the inside and it made you smile to see how much Mikey did care for you.

YOU: Of course Mikey! Thank you so much for cheering me up!

Mikey smiled, and so did you. He was still on top of you and now both of you was staring into each others eyes. Then Mikey did what surprised you; he kissed you on the lips. Your eyes widened in shock at first, but you quickly melted into the kiss as you have had a crush on Mikey for a long time. You kissed back. It was passionate and sweet. Then a big bright light appeared in a flash. It was a camerea flash. Mikey sat up, and you did too. There was Leo, Raph, Donnie and even Splinter, who had a camera in his hands, standing watching the cute moment between the two of you.

MICHELANGELO: Don't mind them, (y/n). I wanted to tell you that I like you. No wait, I love you (y/n)!

YOU: [Giggles] Good to know. Because I love you to Mikey!

Then both of you kissed each other again, and Mikey started another tickle fight with you and he won again.