Babysitter

B/n = baby name
---
- Your p.o.v -

I was babysitting the one year old baby to 'close friend/family member' and decided to head to the lair since it was nothing to do at home.

YOU: Guys, anyone home? We got company!

I shout out loud as I walk into the lair with the baby.

LEONARDO: What? You can't let anyone in! Where is the company though?

Leo states in a serious and stern voice. I turn around to show the little boy in the baby carrier I have on my back.

YOU: Right here. Guys, I want you to meet my 'close friend/family member' baby, B/n. I got babysitting duty tonight, but we got bored at home.

MICHELANGELO: Aw yeah, boy! Some fun can be arranged, sweet cheeks!

My boyfriend Mikey shouts out loud excited. Yes, Mikey and I have been dating for almost two years. We have our two years anniversary in three weeks.

-

The baby and I have been with the guys in the lair for a few hours and it was time for us to get back. Mikey followed us to the manhole closest my home.

MICHELANGELO: Sweet cheeks, I know this might be spontanious, even for me, but I wanna have babies with you. We could make the ultimate pranking team and prank Raph and his future kids. Please say yes, sweet cheeks, pretty please with sprinkles on top?

He sat down on his knees and hugged my legs while using his puppy eyes. I giggled.

YOU: Alright, baby, we could always start trying.

He jumped up and hugged me tight. He gave me several kisses all over my face, making B/n on my back giggle.

MICHELANGELO: Aw yeah, baby! Michelangelo for the win! Go home and get enough sleep, sweet cheeks, because tomorrow you won't get much of that. Me and you, angel cakes, all night long.