Decisions - Mikey vs Raph (REQUEST)

Heads up!
I got a new writing style! I've been practicing! :)
~ Anette
---
Request for: FanficStorytellerluv (Wattpad)
---
This was so uncomfortable. Both Raph and Mikey have been following you everywhere, they've been flirting with you, even fighting each other about who was gonna hang out with you and have your attention. You'd finally managed to escape to your bedroom the turtles had fixed for you in the lair. Sitting on the bed, looking at the wall just lost in thought about the earlier happenings.

Ever since you got to know the turtles, you've grown a strong friendship with them all, but you've gotten even closer with two of them; Mikey and Raph. Mikey was always making you laugh, playing video games and just having fun, while Raph was the one who would spend time with you while training. You loved to sit on his shell while he did push ups and he would help you get in the right forms and stances when you were training.

Today was a day to the next level. You had just gotten back to the lair after spending sometime above ground. Barely taking one step into the lair and Mikey had embraced you in a tight hug. "Sweet cheeks! You're back!" Mikey was beyond happy to have you home. While you were out he had beaten his own high score and he wanted to show you. You've tried to beat his high score before, but it ain't as easy as it looks. "That's great Mikey! Now be prepared to get your shell kicked by me!" The two of you made your way to the pinball machine. You put your bags down and then stood in front of the game. He chuckled by your comment and just stood behind you. "If you want a chance to get close, you might need some help from the Sensei of video games." His arms went around your waist so he could guide you.

After playing games for a while, you realized how close Mikey was to you. His body pressed behind you, his arms around you as he tried to help you with the video game. Everytime his skin touched yours it tingled and made you blush. Without even thinking you jurned around and pulled Mikey in for a kiss. He was taken by surprise, but kissed you back. His tounge entered your mouth and tasted you. After a very heated make out session, you had to pull away. Both of you were breathing a bit heavier than usual and your eyes locked with each other. "Woah." You both said in unison. "That was..." You started. "Awesomely great!" Mikey finished. "I should... I should get ready for training." You said. You needed to clear your mind a bit to think things through. He nodded and went on with his video games.

As you entered the dojo, you saw Raph was already there working out. "Hey, short stack. Where ya been?" He asked putting the heavy weight down. "Oh, just a little shopping in the city." Raph nodded in respons. It was quiet for a little moment and you turned to look at him. He was smirking. "I'm not done workin' out yet and I need ya help." Now you nodded. "What do you need help for, Raphael?" He stood up from the bench he was sitting on and walked over to an open space of the room. "I need to do a few sets of push ups." You knew what he needed your help for. He wanted you to sit on his shell. Well, you knew he didn't technically need your help, he just wanted you close to him and have your attention. He got in a push up position and then you got on top.

"983, 984, 985..." Raph grunted as he counted. You always wondered why on earth would he have so long sets of push ups. "Aren't you tired?" You asked. He didn't stop with the push ups, but replied while keep going. "Tired? Nope. Gotta do this. Though I could use a little motivater to keep going on my ten last pushes." He said. You knew he were smirking. "What would that motivation be?" He didn't answer you, but instead took you down from his shell and put you underneith him so his eyes locked with yours. "Y'er my motivation." Then on his last 10 push ups, he leaned down and gave you a rough, yeth passionate kiss.

Still in your room after todays happening, you were beyond confused. What was you gonna do? You're in love with both and it doesn't make it any easier since both of them were in love with you as well. Only one question remains;

Who do you choose?

~~~~
I know I made a little twist on it, but I hope you like it!
​​​​​​​~ Anette