Save the day (REQUEST)

Request for: Desydo02 (Quotev)

---
Y/n = Your name

- Your p.o.v -

Today was a terrible day. It was my 15th birthday, that's not what's terrible, but everything that have happened today have been bad for me. First of all, I woke up late and missed the bus to school. Then when I arrive at school my teacher went all crazy on me and gave me a double detention.

Detention finished and I was allowed to leave the school, but where should I go to? My parents was busy working all day, not even remembering my day. Shit, I even forgot the key to my house at home.

YOU: Aaaah! Can this day get any wors?!

Then it thundered and rain started to pour down. I growled and said something under my breath.

YOU: Great, I should just shut up from now on.

The only place I could go now was to the lair and just lay on the couch and not do anything. I quickly make my way to the manhole and get down in the sewers when no one is around. I walk extremly careful when I walked, just incase something more bad was about to happen. I'm not taking any chances!

It was pretty quiet in the lair, like no one's around. That was good, because I was in no mood to talk at the moment. I walk over to the couch and lay down on it and fall in a deep sleep trying to forget all the bad things that have happened so far today.

- Michelangelo's p.o.v -

I took another glance out of the dojo to see Y/n laying on the couch. It looks like her day haven't been so good. I know it's her birthday today and I told my brothers we should surprise her. They all agreed and we are setting up a surprise birthday party for her. Casey, April and Sensei are all here helping us with it now.

MICHELANGELO: Guys! She's here!

I whisper shout to them. It's time to bring it out in the living room while she's sleeping and just wait for her to wake up.

RAPHAEL: What are we waitin' for? Mikey, just wake her up with one of y're many water balloons!

MICHELANGELO: No way! It looks like she has had a bad enough day, so let's not make it more bad for her now. Let's give her a good day.

Raph growled annoyed. Why does he all of the sudden wants me to use my water balloons? He's the one who hates them the most! After a good 30 minutes Y/n starts to move a little on the couch and her eyes slightly opens.

EVERYBODY: Surprise!!

Her eyes widened in shock as she quickly sits up and looks at us.

YOU: W-what? You guys did this for me?

MICHELANGELO: Of course, sweetcheeks. It's your day and you deserve nothing, but the best!

YOU: Oh my gosh! Thank you, thank you all so much!

She said very happy as she jumped out of the couch and hugged me tightly. I grinned and felt my cheeks blush.

DONATELLO: So should we get this celebration started?

LEONARDO: Let's do this!

They all went to bring her gifts, while I stood here still hugging her.

YOU: Thank you, Mikey. This party is the best thing someone has ever done for me.

I was about to tell her that she's welcome, but then I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek and I couldn't say a thing. My cheeks blushed so much I'm sure they were redder than Raph's mask! I touched the place where she kissed me.

MICHELANGELO: Cowabunga!