Cuddles and snuggles

It was a bad day for you today. You was late for school and got detention, you failed a test you have spend so much time to read for and you lost your phone on the floor so the screen broke. You was walking slowly towards the lair where the turtles live. Hopefully there could be some positive things happening in your life today.

As you arrive in the lair to see the turtles doing their own thing, Leo was watching Space Heroes, Raph training in the dojo, Donnie in his lab and Mikey ran up to you an embraced you in a very tight hug. You didn't hesitate to hug him back.

MICHELANGELO: Dudette! Your here!

YOU: Hi, Mikey.

You tried to say in a happy tone, but Mikey heard you were sad.

MICHELANGELO: (y/n), are you alright? What happened?

YOU: Just had a rough day, I will survive.

MICHELANGELO: Wanna talk about it?

You smiled at Mikey who was being so nice and sweet to you. He was always there to cheer you up and it made you smile. You nodded.

MICHELANGELO: Let's got to my room, we can sit and talk there without the others disturbing.

He led the way over to his bedroom, you following close behind. You sat down on his bed and him next to you. Then you explained everything that happened today from you woke up til you entered the lair. Mikey embraced you in another hug.

MICHELANGELO: I'm sorry, dudette. I have something to tell you that might make you happy. At least I will be happy.

YOU: Alright Mikey. Tell me.

He grabbed your arm and looked you in your eyes.

MICHELANGELO: Look, (y/n), I have liked you for a long time and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?

You was surprised to hear it, but smiled and felt so happy.

YOU: Yes, Mikey! I would love to be your girl!

Mikey smiled brightly and leaned closer to you, his lips inches apart from yours. You was a little taken by surprise when you felt his warm lips on yours, but you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Yours and his lips were moving in sync and dancing together. It felt good. After a good make out session both of you pulled away to breath. You was breathing heavily and so was Mikey.

MICHELANGELO: Sweet cheeks, do you wanna lay down and cuddle? You know I can make you feel even better.

He said with a smile and winked at you which made you blush.

YOU: I would love to lay down to cuddle and snuggle with you, Mikey.

The two of you laid down on his bed, Mikey held you in a tight embrace and both of you fell asleep. Master Splinter came and knocked on the door a few hours later, but nobody opened the door so he just peeked in and saw the two of you cuddling and sleeping together. He smiled, turned off the light and closed the door to not disturb.