Do you wanna build a snowman?

Winter had finally come, and during last night it had started to snow in New York, so it was a lot of snow to wake up to in the morning. You knew how much the turtles, especially Mikey, loved snow. You have known them in a bit more than a year, so you knew that from winter last year. You had a plan to make all the turtles join you and go out to explore the fresh snow that had just come.

Your walking happily into the lair, which is in the sewers under New York, and expect to see all the turtles just finishing their training, but when you go in you see their all busy with their own thing. You walk over to Leo first. He was in the kitchen drinking some water.

YOU: Hello Leo!

LEONARDO: Hi (y/n)! What's up?

YOU: Well I was thinking about inviting you all out, because the snow has arrived! What do you say?

LEONARDO: Oh cool, but sorry (y/n), gotta meditate. See you later!

And with that he was gone. He went in to his own bedroom and you no longer saw him there in the kitchen. You heard grunts coming from the dojo, and immediately recognized the voice to be Raph. You walked to the dojo only to see Raphael literally trying to kill that damn punching bag.

YOU: Wow Raph, did the dummy mess with you or what?

Raph heard you and stopped with what he was doing. He turned to look at you while cleaning some sweat off.

RAPHAEL: Hey. Just training. My daily workout. Better get going, no breaks ya know?

You shrugged deciding it was no point in even asking him to join out in the snow as you knew the answer; he would put his daily workout session first. No surprise. You left the dojo and looked to the side where your eyes met the door to the lab. Donnie! You rushed into the lab to see a stressed Donnie trying to consentrate. You walked over to him.

YOU: You ok Donnie? You look stressed.

DONATELLO: Oh, me stressed? No last thing. I'm totally fine!

YOU: Right. Now what are you doing?

DONATELLO: Trying to make the cure for mutagen.

YOU: Well it looks like you need a break, Donnie. The snow has officially arrived and I thought it would be fun if we could all go out...

DONATELLO: Out? No, no time for that. Sorry gotta keep my brain in focus. Nice talking to you, (y/n)!

You had no idea what was going on. Why are they all so busy, this was freaking you out. You haven't seen Mikey yet and wondered what he was doing by now, and he was also your last hope if you wanted to go out with someone to enjoy the snow that had just come. When you walked out of the lab, your head hung low because 3 out of the 4 turtles had rejected going out having fun. Mikey noticed you walking with your head hanging low.

MICHELANGELO: What's the matter, angel cakes?

You looked up to see Mikey standing in front of you with an Orange Crush bottle in his hand. This was your last chance to have someone to hang out with.

YOU: Well I woke up this morning to see the snow outside and thought to take you guys out to have fun, but I asked the others and they wasn't intrested at all.

MICHELANGELO: Wait! There's snow outside now? Angel cakes, let's go!

YOU: But what is going on with the others?

MICHELANGELO: Oh that. None of them told you?

You shook your head no, none of them bothered to tell you anything. Only rejecting your request.

MICHELANGELO: Well we had our daily training with Sensei today, and we was going to have 'last turtle standing'. The losers would have to continue with practicing or work on something importand the entire day, while the winner could do whatever.

YOU: Wait a minute, did you win?

MICHELANGELO: Yep, I know dudette it's hard to believe but trust me, today was my lucky day!

YOU: Wow, that is impressive! So I guess I could ask you then, do you wanna go out and have fun in the snow?

MICHELANGELO: Let me rephrase that question. [Sings] Do you wanna build a snowman?

YOU: You watched Frozen?

You was a little shocked, not so, to hear Mikey knew about the movie called Frozen.

MICHELANGELO: Duh, of course I have dudette!

YOU: I have a plan! Mikey we go out now to have fun in the snow, build snowmen and so on, then when we come back home we go make hot chocolate and watch Frozen.

Then before you could turn away to walk out with Mikey, your eyes widened in shock. Mikey kissed you. But after a few seconds of shock you just melted in the kiss. You did have a crush on your hero in orange. After making out in a few minutes Mikey pulled away.

MICHELANGELO: It's a date then, baby cakes. I love you!

You blushed so much putting Raphael's mask to shame.

YOU: I... I love you too!