Birthday gift (REQUEST)

Request for: Dj Destiny (Quotev)
---
- Your p.o.v -

Today was the day. It was the turtles birthday, or also known as their mutation day. Today 19 years ago they got mutated into the awesome people they are now. Splinter had agreed to take them out for some training so April, Casey and I could prepare a surprise birthday party for the guys. Each of us had helped decorating the lair, baking cake, ordering a lot of pizza and fixing birthday gifts for them all.

For Leo I had fixed a new Space Heroes movie that I knew he didn't have, for Raph I had bought a new dummy he could use to punch because the one he have now is pretty bad and torn, for Donnie I had found this amazing book about science and lab stuff I thought would be great for him and last but not least, my long time crush Mikey, I got him a brand new skateboard I new he would love. Even if Splinter knew about this, it's his birthday or mutation day as well. I got him some nice candles he could use while meditating.

Right now I was stressing with the last cake. I was trying to make an oreo cake and we didn't have much time left. They would be back very soon, so we was in a rush to get everything done in time.

CASEY: Hey, H/c. Where's the... Aaahh!

I heard Casey shout out as it looked like he took a back flip and fell to the floor.

YOU: Oh my gosh, Casey! Are you alright?

Casey was sitting on the floor and his eyes was wide and looking somewhere. I followed his stare and my eyes wide as well. He must have tripped on my birthday gift to Mikey, which was the skateboard and now it was broken.

CASEY: I am so sorry, I didn't see it was laying there. I promise I will be more careful and...

YOU: Casey! It's alright! What's done is done. We don't have time to fix it now, I just gotta figure out something else for Mikey. Now why did you come here again?

CASEY: Where's the lighter? April said we gotta on the candles on the other cakes.

I found the lighter and gave it to him. He apologized one more time and left with the lighter. I came up with another idea for a gift for Mikey, now it's just to hope that he likes it.

-

APRIL, CASEY, YOU: Surprise! Happy birthday!

We all shouted as all of them came into the lair. Their faces were priceless. So shocked and surprised, like they had no idea this was happening. We have surprised them every year since their 16th birthday and they still get just as surprised.

As time went by, we all wished them a happy birthday, had pizza and cake, danced and had fun, then gave the gifts to them. When everyone was busy with their own thing, I grabbed Mikey's hand and dragged him out of the living room and into the kitchen.

MICHELANGELO: What's going on, Y/n?

YOU: Just wanted to give you your birthday gift in person. The original gift was broken by Casey earlier today, so I have a new gift for you.

He looked at me curiously.

YOU: Close your eyes.

He obeyed and closed his eyes. That was my chance to give him a sweet gift. I leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. I pulled away and he opened his eyes and froze.

MICHELANGELO: T-that was my birthday gift?

I nodded.

YOU: I have been in love with you for a long time Mikey, and I didn't really have much time to come up with a new gift.

MICHELANGELO: Aaw, Y/n I love you!

Then he pulled me in for another kiss. After kissing for a few minutes we heard whistling and someone clearing their throte, even camera flashes. We turned and looked at them, but Mikey made me face him instead.

MICHELANGELO: Thank you for the best birthday gift ever, sweet cheeks.