Saiya-Jin Or Neko-Jin

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball, any Dragon Ball content or some Dragon Ball characters used in this fanfiction.
--------------------

"Put the child down baka your scaring him" Vegeta growled rubbing his sore face.
"What no I'm not" Trunks scoffed ignoring the frankly horrified look on the cubs face, continuing to spin him around. Veku's face went from horrified to downright traumatised as Vegeta snatched him from Trunks and hugs him to his chest.

"Father just give him here he doesn't need bear hugs" Saya says almost grumpily. Vegeta raised his eyebrow at her but gave him back saying "I wasn't hurting him"
"I know but he needs to rest he's not that old you know father"
"Yes I know" Came the grumbled response as they all watched Saya carry the cub to her room and lay him in his cot where he immediately clutched her finger, seeming to be trying to stop her leaving.

She smiled at her young cub and kissed his head lightly whispering "You can have cuddles later my cub" Roki padded in and curled up by the cot with his tail over Veku, who grabbed it immediately, cuddling it purring. Saya kneeled by her cub and pet and kissed Roki's head before whispering "I love you my family"

Roki watched her begrudgingly join her family before turning to watch his cub. Veku crawled to the side of the cot, his bright blue eyes fixed on Roki's black ones.

Vegeta says "Saya we need to get Veku checked"
"Why father?" Vegeta sighed and held his daughters hand squeezing lightly "Because my cub he could very well be saiyan or neko and we need to know so he can be bought up in the right way"
Saya looked past him into the room at the cub and neko and nodded "Yes father I know"
"I'll get Bulma to get some DNA samples so I can tell, it won't hurt him"
"I know you wouldn't hurt him father, your too afraid of being beat by a female"
Vegeta chuckled to himself and said "Oh I'm sure he'd do it for himself if I did"

----------------------
TBC

Hey guys sorry for taking so long, been sorting college out I should update more frequently now.