Your Not Angry At Me?

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, any Dragon Ball content or any original Dragon Ball characters.
Well guys here we are again with My Neko fanfic. prepare to be surprised by Vegeta's reaction.

----------------------------------
"Well are you going to tell your father who his grandchild's other parent is?"
"Father it's not very easy for me to tell you this but........."
"Don't trail off every five seconds, who?"
"Father it's the neko"
"Finally"
"What father I don't understand, your not angry at me?" Saya was very confused on a good day Vegeta would get massively angry at the slightest thing, and most parents would go ape at their child for having sex with their pet. "No my cub I'm not angry, you see you've done what I expected"
"What you expected?"
"The blood that runs in your veins is royalty, and on our home planet we would often have slaves who were basically pets to us. A lot of the time we'd use them how you did the neko" Relief washed over Saya. 'If father accepts it then I don't to worry'

A click was heard followed by a short buzz. Saya put the phone down and sat on the sofa and scratched just behind Roki's ear. The sleeping neko purred and nuzzled her hand. "Well boy, looks like we don't need to worry about father being ang.........."

----------------
Yep cliffhanger.