My Pet's Cub

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, any of the Dragon Ball content or some of the characters, all credit for these things go to Akira Toriyama
--------------------------------------
Fear tore through Saya as she began to feel her cub's Ki. 'Oh kami fathers going to kill me if he finds out' She looked down at the sleeping figure of her pet, her companion, her neko, the father of her cub. She drifted into an uncomfortable sleep, her mind raked with nightmares of her father, Vegeta, screaming at her, hating her, killing her cub.
By the time she awoke the next morning Roki had smelled the cub's scent heavy on hers and was sat next to her alert, Saya purred for it was clear he was ready to defend them with his life. He turned and looked at her before his eyes shot back to the door. Saya squeezed his hand and said "Come here boy" He crawled over to her and curled up next to her still watching the door.
Saya decided to put of telling her fathers until she had to. Thus the weeks passed with her hiding her cub's ki with her own whenever she saw her family. When it came to four months of pregnancy Saya's cub was showing heavily, leaving her being ill quite often and with a large bump (As far as I'm aware Saiyan pregnancies only last six months).
By now Saya knew she had to tell her fathers soon so she decided now is probably best. The phone rang for about thirty seconds before Goku picked it up "Dad?" Roki padded over and sat by her leg. "No it's tausan" 'He'll listen better than father'.
"Hold on I'll pass you to your dad" Saya started to panic "No tausan wait"
"Yes my cub"
"Hello father I need to tell you something"
"What is it?"
"I'm...... I'm pregnant"
"WHAT!"
---------
Afternote: Sorry this took so long guys, but I'll reward your patience with a bit of Goku x Vegeta, hope you all enjoy!