Goku's Excitement

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball, any Dragon Ball content or some Dragon Ball characters used in this fanfiction.
--------------------
The sleeping trio were rudely awoken by a rather loud, echoing 'thud' from the living room. Roki was up immediately standing by the door growling "Hey buddy" sounded through from a familiar voice. Roki padded out rubbing against the least of someone in an orange gi. Stepping into the light Goku burst out with "He's adorable!" Running over to Saya and the tiny Veku "San San!" Saya hugged onto Goku "Awwww hugs are nice" he purred hugging her.

Veku put his tiny hand on Goku's nose staring wide eyed at his grantausan. "Awww he's all cute like his mummy" Saya smiled at her tausan's remark. "Thank you San San"
"I see he got grump's hair then"
"San fathers not always grumpy"

They sat up and talked through the day until they heard an impatient knock at the door. "Who's there?" Saya called.
"Me" The reply was very muffled so she couldn't tell who it was."Who's me?"
"Your father"
"Why do you sound so squished Geets" Goku laughed.
"My idiot son is being impatient is why Kakarott" Saya jumped up and ran to the door with Veku, opening it.

A rather rushed Trunks shoved Vegeta aside grabbing Veku and swinging him in a circle crying out "He's more adorable than I imagined!"

--------------
So this concludes the idocity shown by battle-hardened 'warriors' in the presence of a child, hope you all enjoy, and can anyone think of names for a yaoi in which Goku and Vegeta break the gravity chamber ;) ideas would be lovely, thanks.