My Pet's Turn For Pleasure

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, any of the Dragon Ball content, and most of the characters

- More sexual content in this part.

---------------------------------

Roki crawls up to his shuddering, moaning misstresses face and purrs. "Ho......How do you k....Know how to do that" she managed to say through moaning. After a short moment of consideration and watching him look at her very confusedly Saya forced her legs around his waist and used to push him against her, moaning loudly as his hard cock pushes into her.

Roki tilts his head at his mistress, rather then using her common sense Saya moves his hips with her legs. He starts to do it himself, causing her to moan. She purrs when he moans, looking increasingly confused at the feeling."Are you ok?" Saya purred, he moans again, looking increasingly confused as he begins to reach climax.  She stops him "Look we can't do this boy" he tilts his head at her.

"People will think its weird" He started to look at her even more confused. 'But I......I can't handle leaving him so close' Despite knowing how wrong it was she lets his hips go purring "Finish my pet" He started to thrust into her again, the both of them moaning in unison. Saya moved onto her back, pulling him on top of her. He continued doing this, reaching climax and releasing his seed into her. When he jumped and tried to get away, hugely confused by the feeling, she clutched his head to her chest purring "Shhhhhhh my pet, its ok" He clutched onto her shuddering whilst she purred at the warmth inside of her, his seed spreading through her, impregnating her 'Oh fuck! I'm........ I'm pregnant'