Unusual Happenings

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, most of the characters or a large amount of the content.

Warning: This part will contain some sexual content.

--------------------------------------

"Your in heat" Saya muttered, Roki purred in agreement. "How can I help" He tilts his head at her, not understanding. "I can't have sex  with you" He tilts his head more 'Well if he does it it wouldn't be that weird would it' She opens her legs purring and stays like it as if waiting to see what he would do. When he just looks down at them confused Saya closed her legs purring "I can't live with that delicious smell" Roki crawls down towards her legs "What are you doing boy?"

He licks up one of them causing her to blush and bite her lip. He purrs and does it again, a moan escapes Saya causing her to blush more. He purrs louder when he sniffs her crotch "R...Roki what are you....."

She was cut of by a moan that slipped out when he licked that area. He then looked down himself as if confused, Saya then noticed the reason for him doing this when she felt him hardening against her hand after he had moved up to show her. The fact that she had caused him to do this made her blush.

Roki tilted his head at his erect penis, looking confused when Saya purred "Your horny" Without thinking she stroked his cock, causing him to arch his back from pleasure. Pleased, she curled her hand around it, starting to wank him at increasing speed. Despite how good it felt Roki moved back down towards her crotch and starting licking her again, making her moan quietly. 

Whilst licking Roki pushed his face closer to her, accidently pushing his tougne into her entrance. This caused Saya to moan loudly, though he could tell that he was pleasing his mistress Roki was still confused by this mysterious hole so he decided to investigate by pushing his tail into it. Despite his tail being too wide to fit inside her comfortably she still moaned "Oh yes" as loud as she could.

From there on Roki starting moving his tail in and out of her, purring at his mistresses moans of delight. When he realised that the licking had done the same he started doing both, increasing herpleasure to new heights, forcing her to shudder uncontrollably as she climaxed. Saya pushed Roki back from her crotch "Please stop now boy, if you do it any longer I might.........." She was cut off by pleasure as she squirted directly onto the shocked neko's lips.