You Break Up || Preference

Darry: You couldn't stand to be in that house. Over the past few weeks, he's been stressed about taxes and bills and things.
"Just take a day off. Spend some time with your family!" You argued.
"I'm doing this for my family," he retorted.
"I know, but you're letting the good life pass by. You need to live again."
"I'm sorry, but I need to this for my family!"
You walked out of the house and didn't talk to him again.
Listen to, Little Toy Guns, by Carrie Underwood.

Sodapop: You couldn't handle the fact that every girl in Tulsa loved Sodapop. Every time you would visit him at work, he would be talking to girls, wether he wanted to talk to them or not.
You waited for him to get home, on his porch. When he finally made it home, you said, "Can we talk?"
"Sure princess," he grinned.
"You're not making this easy," you sadly smiled. "But, I don't think this is working." You stood up.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm sorry I can't do this!" You cried and ran down the steps.
Listen to,  The One That Got Away, by Katy Perry.

Ponyboy: You've been dating Ponyboy, but you didn't think he actually liked you.
"Pony, do you like me?" You asked.
He sighed, "I don't know," he admitted.
"Glad we got that out in the open. Next time, date someone who you like, so you don't break her heart!" you cried grabbing your stuff and walking out.
Listen to, Since You Been Gone, by Kelly Clarkson.

Steve: You thought that Steve was the right one for you. That was, until he broke up with you and left you for someone else.
Listen to, Picture to Burn, by Taylor Swift.

Dally: You suspected something was up. He kept coming home late in the night, he barely talked to you at all, and whenever you did bump into him, he had a lingering scent of perfume. You finally bumped into him after a few weeks.
"Dally," you called. "Why don't you spend time with me anymore?"
"I don't know," he said, expressionless.
You looked at him in disbelief. "I know you're cheating on me."
"No, I'm not," he argued.
"You're such a liar!" You turned the other direction and never looked back at him.
Listen to, You Lie, by The Band Perry.

Johnny: You're parents said you had to move to Chicago, Illinois. You begged them to stay but, they said you had to go.
You waited at the lot for him to say goodbye. You cried until you heard a branch break. You looked up and saw Johnny, and he sat next to you. You gave him a hug and said, "I'm moving."
"What? Where?" He asked in disbelief.
"Chicago," you cried. You looked at your watch. "Shoot, I have to go now." You stood and Johnny stood up with you.
"You can't leave me, I need you."
"I'm sorry, but I need to go." You gave him a kiss and walked to your house to get in the car and leave.
Listen to Someone Like You, by Adele.

Two-bit: You caught him making out with another girl at one of Buck's parties. Then you ruined his car. After that, you went back inside the bar to confront him.
"Think before you cheat," was all you said before you walked out.
Listen to, Before He Cheats, by Carrie Underwood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people! I decided to do this because, why not! I know, it sucks, but just imagine you get back together...or do you want me  or Maia to do that preference?!? Tell us in the comments!
And, please check out our other stories! It would be awesome if you did!
Stay gold
-Eva