BSM || Preference

Hey, so this is Brother-Sister-Moments... I just think these are really cute, and we just wanted to do them. So, in these you are like the sister of whoever you want to be the sister of... Hope you enjoy!
~Maia and Eva
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Curtis: Autumn Curtis. I  don't know why, but I feel like Soda would have a twin sister. So, you would be 16 (same as Sodapop), and I think you would be really protected by your brothers. Darry would be SUPER protective. I think your name would Autumn, because your Soda's twin, and you were born in the autumn time (October 8, 1950) and idk, this is just what I think. You gave long chestnut brown hair with Carmel highlights and hazel eyes.

Randle: Emma Randle. I think you would be 2 years apart, so you would be 14. I believe Steve would be protective over you. Since you and Ponyboy are the same age, he doesn't want you and him to be together. I think that's why Steve was mean to Pony. You have mid-length black curls and brown eyes.

Winston: Ruby Winston. You and Dally would be 2 years apart so you'd be 14. You are just as fierce as Dally, so he wouldn't be that protective. You and him are pretty close, you'd be doing bad things together, like stealing, smoke, and beat people up. You have straight red hair (not a natural redhead, but you dyed it fire truck red) and you had ice blue eyes.

Cade: Emily Cade. You are 15 and Johnny is 16. I think you and Johnny would be really close. Your parents would abuse you and Johnny, so you guys had to stick together. You have straight jet black hair and black eyes.

Matthews: Ellie Matthews. You and Two are 2 years apart, you're 16. I think you and Two-bit would have late night talks, and you would be pretty close. You have wavy light brown hair and green eyes.