Johnny || Imagine

So I'm going to try to make this long like you asked, but idek if I can do it and make it good. Just please know I'm trying my hardest.
Xoxo,
Eva

"This is just perfect," I tell my boyfriend, Johnny. We are currently at the beach sitting in a fairly large rock in the ocean. I smile to myself and lean my head on his shoulder.

"It is. Just sitting her with you is paradise," he states. We both sigh contently. We sit in pure bliss for a few minutes. I decide to stand up and walk on a rock bridge.
"Come join me," I laugh and pull him up.
We walk on the rocks until I hear a cracking noise from behind me.
"Nadia! Help-p" I hear Johnny scream. I turn my head behind me and see Johnny fall into the deep waters.
Johnny's POV:
I follow Nadia on a rock bridge. I don't really want to go but I'll do it for her. I start to walk and then I hear a crack. I look down and see the rock I'm standing on break.
"Nadia! Help-p!"
I fall into the abyss of the water. I flap my arms trying to get to the surface, but I'm being pulled under.
I try to scream for Nadia but all I get is a mouth full of water.
Is Nadia under the water too? I have to help her. But I can't get up," I think to myself.
What if I never see her again?

I'm so sorry that's probably not what you wanted, but I'm so stressed rn. Guys for the time being (until testing is done) requests are closed. If you have already sent one in, I will write it and post it. I'll let y'all know when it's open again, it's just I need to focus on testing and then I'll write a lot. But the rest of April and all of May will be crazy with finals, trips, and end-of-the-year stuff. Just please bear with me.
Love y'all
Xoxo,
Eva