Johnny || Imagine

This is for @anany34, hope you enjoy!

    "Anany Marie Sheldon!" my mother shouted at me as I left the house with her red handprint stinging my tear stained face.
    I ran for a long time until I saw a boy. A boy crying in the lot. Timidly, I looked at him. He was just a greaser, come to think of it, I shouldn't be anywhere near him. But he was crying...
   "Hey there, you okay?" I asked.
The boy looked over at me. "Y-yeah. I'm Johnny, by the way. Who a-are you?"
   I smiled at his innocence and looked him up and down. He had a scar on his cheek. "I'm Anany. Anany Sheldon Who did that to you?" I said, motioning to his scarred cheek.
   He looked me up and down. "Sheldon? As in Bob Sheldon?"
   Nodding, I answered him. "Yeah. You know my big brother?"
   Johnny's brown eyes went wide. "He did this to me..."
   "He WHAT?!" I whisper-shouted.
Johnny nodded. "Y-yea, man. He cut me up real bad. Told me to stay on my side of town; just cuz I'm a grease."
   I shook my head in disappointment. "I'm real sorry,"
   Johnny said nothing. I saw Bob's blue mustang and my heart skipped a beat. "Look, I gotta go...bye!" I hurried off to meet my stupid older brother.

    ******

In the car, I sighed a complaint to my big brother. "You didn't tell me you cut up a greaser, Bobby. Why?"
   Bob groaned. "I wanna keep you outta that crap, kid."
  "I'm no kid, Bob! I'm only a year younger, now tell me why!" I shouted.
   Slurring his words, he said, "Look, I don't need my kid sister talking with trash. Now stay away from them, ya hear?"
  I slouched against my seat. "Whatever." I mumbled.

*****
But I didn't listen. Once a week, I would sneak out of my house and talk with Johnny in the lot. Turned out, we had a lot in common! But one night, everything changed.
   "Hey, Johnnycake." I teased, sitting down next to him.
Johnny grinned. "H-hey, Anany. How's it going, man?"
   I punched him lightly in the shoulder. "Good, man."
He awkwardly laughed. "So."
"So what?" I smiled.
"Well, we've known each other for a while, right?" he asked. I nodded a yes. "Would you say we've known each other long enough to, ah, gooutonadate?" he finished in a rush.
  I was so blushing and smiling. "Johnny, are you asking me out?"
  He nodded. "Y-yeah."
I grinned and pulled him close and kissed him.
   "Well, in that case," I said, and then kissed him, "I'd love to."