Soda || Imagine

"Well, well, who do we got here?" Two-Bit Matthews drawled as I walked into the Curtis house. "Hey Superdope, you got a visitor!"

I rolled my eyes. "Get your facts straight Two. I'm here for Soda, not Darry."

"I'll say!" Darry said from the kitchen door frame. "How are you, Maia?"

Smiling, I replied, "I'm okay. You?"

"Still tryin' to get Pony to use that head of his." Darry sighed.

"Dar," I said, "you'll get there. Give 'im time."

Steve came barreling into the room and picked me up from behind, swinging me over his shoulders. "Aiiiii Maia, what 'cha doing here?"

"Put be down!" I pounded on his back.

He let me go and then tackled me. "Holler uncle!"

"You're my twin brother, Steve."

My brother relented. "Smart alec."

"Grease monkey!"

"Oh my gosh, can I not read a book in peace?!" Pony said loudly from the couch. He smiled at me. "Meaning Steve."

I heard a door open. "Hey, hey, what's all the racket?!"I heard my boyfriend's voice call out. I laughed when he said, "Maia, is that you?"

"Hey Pepsi-Cola- whoa why are you naked?!" O shielded my eyes. Darry tossed a towel at his but not before whopping it at Soda's bum. I laughed at his "OW!"

Soda laughed. "Why cover your eyes? Are you afraid you'll find me even more irresistible after you see me? Babe, I have a towel!"

"Sodapop Patrick Curtis! Go put on some real clothes before you scar my sister!" Steve shouted.

Soda retreated to his room, laughing and he came out with a shirt on hand and wearing pants, thank God!

"You know," I smiled, leaning into him, "you're irresistible with clothes on, honey boo bear."

My boyfriend laughed. "As are you."

Dallas groaned from the nearby chair. "Ugh, now they'll get all lovey dovey!"

I rolled my eyes. "Isn't that how you are with Allie?" He shut his mouth.

I laughed again. "Who was right?"

"You were!" Soda chuckled.

"As always," Steve smiled, "she is my little sister."

"Who you calling little? I'm three minutes younger, not three years!"

Steve laughed. "Whatever, princess."

Soda chuckled. "Yeah, she is my little princess!"