Two-bit || Imagine

This is for theoutsiders17 ! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was bracing myself for school. I kept checking the mirror every time I walked past it to see if I looked all right. I think I look okay today. I have baby blue eyes and a light brown/blondish hair. I'm hoping I look good, because I actually want my crush to notice me. My crush is Two-bit Matthews. Him and I have have been pretty close friends, but lately, I've been realizing how cute he is.

I walked right into home room right  when the bell rang and sat down in my seat, which was right behind Two-bit. The teacher began her lecture for the day when I got tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and Two handed me a note. I smiled and quickly took the little note.
I put it under my desk and read it.
"You look great today!" It read.
I blushed and made a small glance at him. He was also smiling.
The rest of class was boring until the bell rang. Everyone shot up and ran out of there except Two-bit and me.

"So, you do look nice," he said shyly.
"Thanks," I blushed again.
"And I've been wondering for awhile if you'd like to go to the Dingo sometime?"
"Uh, sure!"
He had a smirk on and we left the classroom.
Yes! I did it! He finally asked!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, so we hope this wasn't that bad. Hope it was alright for you, theoutsiders17 !
Stay gold
-Maia and Eva