Dally || Imagine

"Hello, is anybody homeeeee?!" I yell as I open the Curtis' front door.
"Hope? Is that you?" Steve asks as he stands up. I go up to him and give him a big hug.
"Yup!"
"Hey Hope!" Everyone greets on their own time.
Then I see Dally in the kitchen with another girl. She was laughing and he was smirking. Dally and I were almost a thing before I left a few years ago. He still looks handsome with his dark brown hair. I feel kind of jealous seeing him with this girl I don't know.
I walk into the kitchen. "Hey Dal, long time no see," I say nonchalantly.
He seems surprised to see me. "H-hey Hope," he stutters and gulps. He looks between the girl and me.

Dally's POV:

I can't believe Hope is back. We were going to date before she left. I kept getting new girls to take my mind off of her.
"Hey Candice, let's go," I say to my temporary girl after awhile. She gets up and follows me out the door.
Before she walks into her house, I say, "Hey Can, I don't think this is going to work."
She looks me in the eye. "I don't think this will work either."
I'm surprised that she isn't mad.
"I saw how you looked at that girl. You obviously love her. Go to her before it's too late."
I smile. "Will do."