Dally || Imagine

Imagine for @arrows24

"I hate you Dallas!" I screamed at my boyfriend. I turn around and start walking to the door. "I'm leaving," I muttered.

"You would do that, wouldn't ya!" He yelled back. I flipped him off right before I slam the door.

I walk out of Buck's place, not sure where I'm going. I just need a walk to cool down.

I'm angry with Dally. I can't stand the way he acts. When we're alone, he loves me and holds me. But when we're out, he barley looks at me. I hate him, but I know that I'm lying to myself.

I love him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dally's POV
It's been 4 days since the fight with Elyea. I don't see what the problem is. She just lashed out at me saying that I must not love her. But I do. For the first time, I realize she's the girl I love.

I have to find her.

I spot her at The Dingo with her friends. Maybe she is happy without me. But I need to tell her.
"Elyea!" I say loud enough to get her attention. I jerk my head back indicating her to come. She slowly gets up and makes her way to me.

"What do you want?" She asks without looking at me.

"I need to tell you something," I grab her elbow and pull her to the side of the building. "So... I know you probably don't wanna see me right now, but I.... I love you," I breathlessly say. This being the first time I said the L-word.

She finally looks at me with her almond eyes. Her black pixie hair blowing lightly in her face.

"Dal, I....." She down a little before putting on a shy smile. "I love you too."

I look at her in awe. "Really? Oh my, that's great news." I grab her waist and pull her towards me. Grinning as I lean down to kiss her.

We kiss for a little bit before she smiles into kiss. "I promise I'll do better," I say. "I'll do anything for you, doll." I put my arm around her shoulders, walking her back towards her friends.

"Thank you Dallas. I love you."

"See ya later babe. Have fun." I kiss her before she runs off to her friends. She smiles and waves back to me before turning away.

I turn my body towards the exit knowing she'll come back later. Being the only girl I love, and ever will love.

So not gonna lie, I feel like this is really good, although it probably isn't. Oh well.
Xoxo,
Eva