Part 4

Jason stood in front of the mirror trying to figure out if he should brush his hair back, rolled to the side or keep it casual. He tried not to be chilled about his meet up with Aria, but nothing could calm his nerves.
"maybe i shouldn't wear a shirt" he questioned himself. He took it off almost pulling all of the button out, he threw on a tightly fitting plain long sleeved top on with buttons on it, it was his 'lucky top' and he needed luck considering how much of a nervous train wreck he was, just imagining how he could screw up.

"ahhh no!" he took the top off and went with a denim top.
" i look like a hipster now" he whispered looking at his reflection in the mirror.
"she'll like it, whoever it is..." a voice said, Jason turned around to see Alison.
"you think?" jason asked raising his eyebrows in disbelief. he looked like a little child asking his mum if he could do something naughty and his mum told him he could. Alison laughed and nodded her head.
"are you going to tell me who the mystery girl is?" Alison nudged him. Jason shrugged as he left the room.

Aria woke up early this morning, she couldn't sleep, every time she tried to force herself to sleep by closing her eyes and making an attempt at counting sheep, she would just end up seeing Jason's face, her hand on his chest, and his heart warming smile. Aria managed to plan her outfit even before she went downstairs for breakfast, and now that it was almost time to leave she wasn't sure if she could do it. She kept worrying about saying something wrong, besides she w said she needed to talk to him about Alison, which was a lie, spoiler alert... but she had nothing to say to him about her, she used his little sister to lure the guy of her dreams out on a date. It's not even a date!! - she kept telling herself over and over in attempt to calm herself down.
"mum i'm leaving!" she screamed as she rushed to the door as quickly as she could before her mum could see her all dressed up.
"wait... aria i can smell you all the way from the kitchen, where are you going??" Her mum asked, but aria pretended she couldn't hear and left the house, successfully avoiding awkward questions.

"heyy, Sorry I'm late" Jason said sitting down opposite to Aria at the brew.
"no,no, you're not late, you're actually early , and so am i" Aria replied, cracking a smile.

"ohh just so you know i used to be always late to everything" but he wasn't thinking about 'everything' he was thinking about not making a move on her earlier, a couple of years ago, who knows maybe -A wouldn't of done all of those horrible things if Jason was there for her to protect her, and his sister.
"luckily for you I'm really patient ... and you look great today jason"
"heyyy that's my line!" jason said pretending to be angry.
"are you going for a hipster alternative look?" aria joked.
"well i'm glad you noticed" he winked. they both laughed.
"can i get you anything?" the waitress asked.
"lemon cake" they both said at the same time, they looked at each other in the mutual understanding for their favorite dessert, and both looked each other in the eyes with a massive grin on their faces.
"so what has my sister gotten into this time?" jason asked to break the silence as they waited for the order.
"About that..." Aria struggled for ideas, she had to come up with something. Jason looked at her questionably.
"Okay, I am done with lying even if it's just a white little lie, I just gonna be honest with you because you're a great guy.." She started bubbling.
Jason laughed " what could be so bad?"
" Alison is fine, I I I just wanted to see you and..." She stopped after she saw Jason's grin.
"Jason I thought you'd be annoyed" aria said in relief.
"Hahah not even remotely, why would i?" Jason asked, his mind was all over the place, he felt a massive rush of happiness straining through his body.
" I lied to you, and probably ruined your evening" Aria worried.
"Are you kidding?! I'm glad you did" he exclaimed.  Aria loudly sigh in relief  and pretended to wipe the sweat off of her forehead.
"I mean if anything you've made my evening amazing, look at you you're stunning" he said before he could stop himself.
Aria blushed, just then the waitress, which seemed upset, arrived with their order.
"Are you alright?" Aria asked, Jason found it adorable that aria always worried and cared for everyone else and not just herself.
" yah yeah, I'm sorry, I've just been through a breakup and cute couples just... Never mind enjoy your lemon cake" the waitress told them in a shaky voice.
They both looked at each other in surprise and cleared "We're not together".
"Well love sucks" the waitress snapped as she walked off.
" wow she's a charmer" aria rolled her eyes.