14

Jason checked out his own reflection a few times before leaving the house to pick up Aria, he wanted to look his best, it was their 1 week as an official couple anniversary and although it was just the beginning and there was plenty more in store for them, it didn't stop him from feeling slightly insecure.  Whenever something good happened to him, it was always tempered with and followed by with something bad. He was hoping it wasn't the case, and he was willing to make the best of every second he spends with the girl from his dreams. 

Jason parked just outside Aria's house and headed towards the door which swung open and revealed a gorgeous petite girl, his gorgeous girl. He creased his face into a massive smile and stretched out his arms to put her in his warm, strong embrace. 
" heyy handsome" Aria chuckled at him as she pulled away. 
"well hello there beautiful" Jason replied putting a hint of an accent to make him sound more sexy. 

Aria reached out for his hand and walked over to his car. As they both hopped in, Aria sat there laughing.
"what's so funny?" Jason questioned confused.
"you don't have to hold the door open for me every damn time" she said as she carried on laughing. "i'm trying to be a gentleman" he kinked an eyebrow wondering if that was just an excuse regarding why she was laughing so hard, holding doors for your girlfriend is not funny, he thought to himself. "im just in a good mood jace" Aria shook her head knowing well she was acting a bit psychotic laughing at nothing, but she was just so happy he couldn't contain it. She recalled all of the recent events and dates they've shared, even the suggestive dreams she have had before they even got together and realised she was the happiest she's ever been at this given moment, with him. 
" that makes both of us then" He smirked before planting a soft quick peck on Aria's lips and starting the engine. 

They got to the cinema at last, the traffic was relentless. They wanted to watch the new hunger games movie for quite some time now. Aria was always a fan  of the saga, and Jason didn't mind watching jen law shooting arrows and being a badass on a big screen either, it was an enjoyable movie to watch, but he wouldn't dwell too much on it. They finally sat down in their designated chairs, with popcorn, 1 large coke with 2 straws and some cheesy nachos. This time they went full on with the snacks, not like the last time when Jason forgot to get any drinks and blamed himself for being an awful date. Luckily Aria didn't mind and to make him aware of that she kissed him slowly making him lose himself in the feeling and forgetting all of his worries. Aria thought Jason worrying about little things like that was endearing, and made her feel appreciated to the infinity. 

Throughout the movie the young couple held hands and leaned on each other, there were undeniably a couple and even a blind person wouldn't disagree. 
"it's kinda chilly, can we go to your car before we go and get a bite?" Aria asked, surprised at how raspy her voice got over the period of time of the movie. She cleared her throat and looked up at Jason who was just taking his jacket off. He put it over her shoulders to cover her the best he could and planted a kiss on her temple. 
" here you go baby girl" he whispered. 
" i love you" Aria blured out and covered her mouth as soon as she said it. Her eyes open wide. She wanted their first 'love you's ' to be special and this was not the way to do it. She squinted her eyes in embarrassment and cursed herself out in her head. 

Jason was shocked. It's not that he didn't love her, he just didn't see it coming. Of course he thought about saying it before, like when he saw her first thing in the morning in this hotel room in keating, or even earlier today. It just caught him by surprise and they promised to hold back and take it slow, he assumed it included affirming their love for each other too. This girl was beautiful inside out, she was the first thing he thought of in the morning and the last thing as he doozes off to sleep land. He would always catch himself smiling when thinking about her whenever there's a cheesy song playing on the radio. But he was conflicted, how should i react?  his heart was racing and his mind went blank. 

" I didn't mean to say that" Aria laughed awkwardly trying to cover up the degree of seriousness of what she has just said to her boyfriend. They had this conversation earlier and they both agreed that people those days spread out their 'love you's ' as it wasn't a big deal, especially the teenagers who were in love, willing to die for each other after only sexting for 3 days, it frustrated them and now Jason is going to think Aria was just like those basic girls they were joking about just a few days ago, aria worried. 

Her thoughts got interrupted but a hard passionate kiss, Jason's hands cupped Aria's face and his thumbs stroking circles gently. Aria pulled her hands off her waist and wounded her arms round Jason's neck pulling him closer, she stood on her tiptoes, until she felt Jason's hand on her lower back and pulled back remembering they were still at the cinema. 
'AWWWWW'  cheered someone from behind them making them blush. Who would have thought that they would be stealing the show at the cinema, with their bashful kissing.