Part 27

Aria swung the door open. Hew jaw dropped, she didn't know whether she should hop into Jason's arms or have a go at him for not making this any easier. He beat her to it and held her tight in his embrace. "i missed you so much" he whispered into his ear. He smelt of expensive cologne, possibly the Calvin Klein one which she bought him when they were still together.  

"Hi" Wren waved from across the room.
This snapped Aria back into the reality "what are you doing here?!". 
"who is this?" Jason pointed to Wren agitated. 
"Jason why are you in New York?" Aria fired another question. 
Jason hasn't taken much notice of what she was asking him, "seriously? who's that?" he pointed at Wren yet again. Wren walked towards Jason who managed to push himself into the apartment somehow. 
"oh hi, I'm Wren, Wren KIngston" Wren extended his arm to greet him. Jason inspected his hand and focused on Aria this time, hoping she would answer what was going on, not shaking Wren's hand. Wren rolled his eyes and grabbed his things and showed himself out. He squeezed Aria's shoulder on his way out to signalize he was leaving, this didn't go unnoticed by Jason. 

Jason stared into Aria's eyes, he felt so angry all of a sudden he wanted to leave and not return. 
"Jason he's just a friend I literally met him today at work" Aria desperately attempted to explain. 
Jason waved his arms in the air "I don't know if i want to hear it", Aria tried to calm him down by walking up to him and resting her hand on his back. 
"do you get this friendly with every guy you meet" he asked bitterly, gesturing to the chinese food still on the coffee table in front of the television. 

Aria's head was spinning, this was a rather bitter sweet reunion. "what are you doing here?" she reverted back to her initial question. 
"I decided to move here, we can have another shot, I won't let this go without fighting for it, the time i spend without you is ... " Jason managed to calm down a little when explaining his reasons. 
Aria interrupted "are you sure?", she was too excited. 
Jason nod his head and stood behind her, he covered her eyes with his hands, Aria wasn't sure but she missed the warmth of his body on hers so much she didn't want it to stop, so she didn't question it. 

"well what do you see?" Jason asked in his raspy voice. 
Aria bit her lips, she knew playing games like this usually led to more than just a peck on a cheek"i don't know Jace, I see nothing?" she wasn't sure what answer exactly he was expecting.
This put a grin on his face "that's my life without you" she gave him the exact answer he wanted to hear in order for his cheesy line to work. 

Aria swung her body around and jumped on him like a little monkey. He secured her body on him and led the way to the bedroom, luckily the door was open and he could see the bed, otherwise he couldn't of known where to go.  Jason dropped her on the bed and she started unbuttoning his shirt, not breaking the passionate kiss.  He started to kiss her neck and sliding his hand under her top simultaneously. Suddenly something itched Jason's leg, he reflexly grabbed it and tried to push it off the bed. He opened his eyes to see what it was for a second. 

It was a picture of Wren! "What the fuck is this?" Jason jumped off the bed, his anger returning. 
Aria felt guilty "this is nothing, just a picture, he was giving me a tour of the.." she knew how terribly he must be feeling right now about the whole situation, he made an ultimate sacrifice in the name of their relationship and Aria appears to be with someone else. 
"tour of his bedroom?" this time he interrupted as he started to button his shirt ready to leave. 
Aria got of the bed snapping the picture out of his hands, and ripped it, now all the pieces were all over the carpet in her bedroom. 
"it's nothing" She reassured the angry ex boyfriend standing in front of her.  Jason wanted to leave but for some reason he wasn't able to, instead he kissed Aria yet again, he couldn't help being whipped although he was angry, it only added onto the passion.