7

Aria collapsed onto her bed as soon as she got into her room. Spencer sat up on the bed and patted her shoulder with an eager grin on her face. 
"okay. just don't judge me, it wasn't a random kiss-a-stranger act" Aria said defensively. 
"is this because of Ezra?" Spencer asked without hesitation.
" what? no,no, of course not! Jason is just good company, i feel... It feels right..." Aria struggled to explain herself, should she tell her best friend that she was crushing on her step brother for years and now she finally got with him behind everybody's back, especially Ali's? 
" Look, he's a big boy, but don't put him through any heartache Aria, he's one of the good guys" Spencer defended Jason, she tries to protect him every opportunity she gets, she feels a if she owes him. Jason always stood by the girls and but his life on the line multiple times just to help them out, and after the couple he have had Spencer wanted to spare him any more pain. First his mother disappearing, just to be found dead a year later but actually coming back to life a few years later, hi mother dying, finding out his father is not his real dad, but his neighbour across the road in fact is, meaning that he dated his step sister, just to find out later across the line that the stalker whose ruined his sisters and acquired friends life is in reality his ex girlfriend, who was born a boy and that boy being his brother Charlie, who was also his imaginary friend, but he didn't know about any of it at the time. It really is a lot to take in, especially for a young adult, no wonder he ended up in rehab.

"... and then he took me to the cinema, and although we missed most of the movie by just talking throughout, and usually i hate when people talk when watching something, but he's just so funny..." Aria continued to tell Spencer how her date went on earlier. Spencer seem to be on board of them two dating, until she finally asked;
"are you going to tell the girls?" 
" If there was anything that i've learnt over the last few years it's got to be that truth always comes out" Aria widen her eyes. She just assured Spencer that she will go public with their relationship, and the possible outcomes of how terrible of this idea might be just hit her, like a brick in the face. 
"it's not going to be easy" Aria added, and her friend nodded agreeing. 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
jason's phone started ringing off the hook. 
"heyy, how did it go with spencer?" Jason worried on the phone.  
Without any further ado "do you think we should tell people about us?" Aria asked. 
Jason thought for a minute and Aria knew that the silence on the phone was not a good sign. 
" Maybe we should" Jason replied, picturing Alison's reaction. They spoke a little bit more on the phone until they both agreed it was time to go to sleep, they planned a whole day tomorrow, and needed to wake up early, well be ready by lunch time and that was almost impossible for Jason, so even though he would much rather just stay on the phone and listen to Aria's dainty' voice, they knew they have to hang up at some point. 

Aria couldn't fall asleep, she couldn't help but smile. She was finally going out with the boy she spent crushing on all of her childhood and her best friend, whose reaction she worried about was in fact really supportive, however will the rest of the girls be? She tried to shake that thought out of her mind and focus on tomorrow's road trip her and Jason have planned. They have decided to go and visit keating which is a small village in pennsylvania, it's known for their forest and there's a little performing arts festival going on, apparently Jason went there last year and it was really good, he also knows all the 'spots they need to check out', and honestly Aria couldn't be happier with the fact that Jason puts so much efforts into making this thing work. Even if the festival was not that great, she wouldn't mind as long as she was with him. But now her eyes begun to shut a she was falling asleep, her smile carved into a smile, and it's all thanks to him. 

(I live in UK so if you know any good locations in pennsylvania I could use later in the story please tell me, or if the girls mentioned  going to any different towns or cities aside the imaginary ones, thanks)