21

The day Aria has been waiting for has come, rather too soon than she wanted it to, although the 2 days she spent contemplating her fall out with Jason felt like an eternity. Aria sighs as she looked at her house one last time, before she left for New York. It felt like leaving Iceland, she remembers being excited to be back in Rosewood, and seeing her friends again, but at the same time she felt upset over leaving her friends she's made behind, and although it seems at bit silly now, she nearly cried thinking about leaving behind her window sill sofa. She loved reading books while sitting there comfortably staring out the window, especially when it was raining.  

She felt a lump in her throat, she wasn't sure if it was because of Jason, or the fact that she's not going to see her friends and family as often, they were all going their separate ways and it pained her sometimes, even though she tried her best to stay positive. 

Aria took her massive luggage out of the boot of her father's car, and headed towards the airport in silence. Goodbyes always hurt. The airport was peculiarly empty. It didn't bother her in the least bit, is not that she was expecting to see anyone there, this didn't stop her from daydreaming about all of those cheesy romantic comedies in which the person they love chases them to the airport and stops them from getting aboard. Aria shook her head in dismay, this was not going to happen so why torture herself, she was going to start a new chapter and the fact that her now past relationship took a toll on her will not stop her from enjoying her new path, she decided. 

Mike walked up to her to give her a one last hug before she had to go to her terminal. "I saw you cry all night, please promise me to be okay" he whispered worried. Aria could feel her eyes tearing up one last time, she nodded and faced away as soon as she could, she didn't want to break down in front of her younger brother after all. 

Jason similarly to Aria couldn't get over the way the things ended but there was nothing he could do about it now, deeply in sorrow he drunk for the past couple of days straight. Rosewood's bar had a new regular customer by the name of Dilarentis. 

Just as Jason was about to walk out the door to go the pub again, a voice called out his name, he swirled round to see Ali rushing down the stairs towards him. 
"where you think you're going?" She demanded. 
"Alison just let me be" he waved his hand at her. And on that note he left the house trotting towards the bar, not knowing what to do and hoping that maybe alcohol could dim his feelings.

A/C 

So the ending is coming soon, I planned the whole fanfic before I even sat down to write it down and I am just so disappointed with it, it's not the best I could do, but i owe it to you guys who read it, to finish it, I'll try my best to do so. 

I love you all and thank you so much for taking your time to read this <3