Part 10

Jason sat there on the bed all by himself in their motel room as Aria hopped in the shower. They agreed to rent a room together, this didn't mean they'll have sex though, at least they are hoping they won't rush into it. They discussed renting 2 separate rooms, but they hardly had a choice considering the receptionist pronounced them the cutest couple she has ever seen,  well she was really excitable so she probably says that about every single couple, not even that, she probably assumes that if 2 people walk close to one another than they must be together and she'll ship it.  

A smile appeared on Jason's face as his mind flashed back to the memories he has made this wonderful day. He chuckled silently so that Aria couldn't hear him, as he remembered how they had to ran to the motel with jackets over their heads as it was pouring, not that it helped they ended up soaked anyway, rain dropping off of them, rain dropping off Jason's nose onto Aria's chin as they kissed in the pouring rain. They lost each other in that kiss, Jason's shirt was drenched and sticking to his muscular abs, pressing onto Aria, gently at first, then harder and harder, Aria's arms pushing him closer and closer. He let go, and dropped the jacket he was holding above his head for protection from the rain on the ground, in one of the many puddles. Aria wound her jacket around her shoulders,  she could feel Jason's lips curve into a smile as they pressed their lips together. Aria nibbled on his bottom lip expecting Jason to go into her mouth, so he did, his tongue exploring her mouth, their tongues dancing together in a steady rhythm. It wasn't the first time they kissed with such passion, but it was certainly the most memorable one so far. 

Now his heart was pounding and if it could it would jump out of his chest. He was dreading Aria getting out of the shower, he was a gentlemen but he thinks Aria is the most adorable human being on earth and knowing that she will be sleeping in the same room as him makes him feel really conscious, what if he makes her feel uncomfortable, or offends her by one of his stupid jokes he kept worrying. 

Aria really hated her hair getting wet, it makes it go all wavy and frizzy, and the boy from her dreams is present with her, she wants to look her best. She walked out the shower and rinsed her hair best she could with one of the towels provided from the small friendly motel. She suddenly felt extremely anxious, she got into some dry clothes and nodded her head in approval as she saw her own reflection in the mirror, she wore a pale green blouse and some ripped blue jeans which she bought from urban outfitters, she was dying to wear them and now she got her wish come true. She quickly opened her mouth wide as she realised she was wearing a black bra and it was clearly showing, but it was either that or no bra she debated. She counted to 3 before opening the door and inhaled deeply to see Jason sat on the bed, lifting his head up from his phone to look up at Aria, his lips curving into a smile. 

They sat together on the bed with their legs crossed. Jason openly admitted that Aria's bra was showing and really distracting, so he grabbed a blanket and covered her with it cautiously, Aria watched him carefully and felt the urge to just kiss him, but she fought the idea out of her mind, she doesn't trust herself, and she remembers Jason expressing how important first times are to him. They joked around about the tv shows, gossiped about some of their neighbours, that's one of the things about Rosewood, everyone knows one another, it's not just A who has that ability. They talked and talked endlessly until they Jason's phone beeped, it was only an instagram notification but it still made him see what time it really was. 

"it's half 2" Jason announced wrinkling his nose in shock. 
"shiiite it's about time we get some sleep, don't you think" Aria chuckled adorably.  
And on that note Aria jumped under the covers, she already negotiated to be able to sleep on the left side of the bed leaving Jason with the side closer to the wall. Jason went to the bathroom and removed his jeans, which were just slightly dumped by now, this left him wearing his Calvin Klein Boxers and his shirt which was perfectly dry by now, it really did need some ironing but he couldn't do anything about it at the time, he knew Aria wouldn't appreciate him walking around practically naked.

They both laid still in bed, they didn't know how tired they were until it came to actually putting her heads down on their pillows, their eyes were feeling as heavy as ever, but they didn't want to fall asleep just yet, not now that their faces were inches away from each other and their eyes staring into their souls. Aria green eyes flickered and asked whether Jason could turn the lights off because she was slowly doozing off. Jason nodded with a tiny smirk on his face, he kissed the tip of her nose gently and turned around, shuffled facing the wall he didn't want to make things awkward. 
"i don't bite" giggled Aria. 
Jason turned around and Aria snuggled into him with the whole warmth of her body. He could feel her smile pressing onto her chest as he shut his eyes at last, happy as can be.