23

"so how come does a girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend?" Jason sipped on
"I could ask you the same thing" Mandy rested her shoulders on the counter.
Jason leaned in "ahh.. I was going to say something but then I looked into your eyes and forgot". Mandy leaned in even closer, now she's only a few inches away from his face, Jason can feel her breath on his neck "smooth" she said jokingly. Jason put his hand on the side of her face and looked at her lips then looked back up and backed off. It wasn't until now that he realised how wrong he's feeling about the whole thing. Him and Aria are just friends now, but that didn't stop him from feeling guilty and it's partly due to the fact he's been wishing for it to be Aria's face he was touching, but also because even the mere thought of Aria kissing someone else made his blood boil. 

"I'm due to go on a break in 20 minutes, care to join me" she whispered in his ear. Jason swallowed hard. "Umm sure" he replied before he could make his mind up properly. Maybe that's how to fix a broken heart, he remembers one of his friends saying to get under a chick you gotta get on top of someone else, or under, be open minded. He never used to have those sorts of problems, girls were always interested in him, after all he had a body you'd see on a first page of a magazine, he was always up to date with all the latest trends, he followed all the social media including vines. He was always the guy you wanted to hang around with, that was until about a year ago when the -A identity's has been released and people either wanted to talk about it all the time which annoyed him, or people felt awkward and stopped talking altogether, even though he had a few friends, he never felt comfortable to get as close with them as he did with Aria. 

But now there's Mandy who doesn't ask questions about his past, and shows interest in him, he doesn't know her as well as he'd like to, but she manages to sooth his broken heart, even if for a few seconds and not to mention she's good looking.

"ready?" Mandy pulled on his sleeve. 
"sure!" Jason jumped off his stool and followed behind her past a staff only door. 
"okay so what have you got in mind?" He asked shutting the door behind them. He turned back around to face Mandy. She took her top off and threw it on the floor, and kicked it aside and she walked towards Jason. Jason quickly scanned the room, it looked like a storage room. Next he felt his shirt being unbuttoned. 

He tried to tell her to stop but the wet kisses on his neck made him let out a quiet moan. 
"okay listen" he managed to say before she kissed his lips in efforts to shut him up., she then began to kiss his neck again and started going lower towards his torso. 
"I think we need to..." He started to say again, just a Mandy rubbed her hand down his sensitive area. Her other hand started to undo his belt. 
"NO NO Stahppp" Jason slithered out from her embrace. 

Mandy looked really confused for a second "i thought that's what you wanted" she whispered seductively bracing her hand on his forehead. 
" you are great! I mean really great but.." Jason tried to explain. 
"but... there's someone else?" Mandy finished off his sentence. 
He felt relieved "yeah, i mean how did you know?" he asked. 
Mandy laughed under her breath "that's the only reason I can think of for a guy like you to pass on free sex from a girl like me" Mandy said and she bend down to reach Jason's shirt and handed it to him. He put it on, not even noticing that the buttons are not done up properly, apologized to Mandy and rushed back home.