Chapter 1: Xavier

She's the one. I knew it the moment I saw her. Her long blond hair whipping back and forth as she runs down the street. She's beautiful and all I knew was that I wanted her more than i ever wanted anything in my entire life...

Standing on the patio of my fathers house i was just about to follow her when she ran into the driveway beside my father's house.

Who was she? How could she already have this effect on me? I have never seen her before in my life...

I had to kmow her name.

I had to have her for myself.

She turned around as if she sensed me starting, her blue eyes settled on the spot i stood only seconds ago, mesmerized and confused.

I followed her every move for the rest of the day. I saw her as she listened to her music and watched as shegently swayed to the rhythm. When she laughed i couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her laught mesmerized me and i could not thinkmof any soumd more beautiful than her laughter.

My world stopped spinning, every sence i had was focused solely on this beautiful stranger before me...

"What are you doing, Xavier?"

I spun around, startled, only to see my father watching me with amusement and innocent curiousity. How long have they lived beside my father? Would he maby know her name?

''Father... the girl whom lives next door... who is she?'' I asked.

My father watched me carefully. I could see his mind reeling with thoughts about why i would want to know anything about this girl. She was not raised to have the same believes as me, she's probably wild and stubborn. I should not care about her. It was absurd... but the mages of her flashing through my mind said differently.

''I want her, father.'' I blurted out before he had the chance to speak.

I saw my father weigh my word' clenching his jaw. I expected him to immediately tell me what he thought of that idea: ludicrous and idiotic... but he stayed silent staring at me.

I was starting to feel uncomfortable under his heavy gaze, feeling like a child who just did something his father disapproves off. His cold stare was pinning me into place. I did not dare move.

Finally he broke the silence and said, " I will issue an invite to them to attend your birthday celebration tonight. You can meet her tonight and make your choice and... if she is your choice we'll take it from there."

I stared at my father, stunned. I had not expected him to agree so quickly. I expected an argument, a lecture... but if it meant that i could have this beautiful stranger for myself, i was not planning to argue.

" Thank you, father. Thank-" i started.

"But know this, son." My father interrupts, "she will be hard to break. Think of her as a wild, untrained horse: break her just enought and you will have yourself a prize winning betrothed... break her too much and she will be too afraid to be of use. Do you understand, son?'' He asked me.

''Yes father. Of course.'' I said

"Then go now, I'll send someone to take the invite to them now.'' My father ordered

"Yes' father. Thank you." I said and left, off to prepare for my celebration and the arrival of my stunning future bride...

Author's Note
*sorry for any spelling of gramer mistakes. Hope you enjoy the story.*

What He Wants, He Takes.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें