Epilogue

20 years later

I laughed watching my dad chase my mom around on the beach behind our house trying to catch her.

"You can't run from me Adelaide! You know I will always catch you, no matter what!" My father yelled while gaining on my mother.

"I know. Why do you think I like running away from you, love?" Mom said as my dad caught her around the waist and they went tumbling to the ground, laughing like two teenagers in love.

I always envied their love. I wanted what my parents have, except of coarse without the whole being kidnapped part, when they first told me how they met I thought both of them were crazier than crazy but I always knew my mom would never want anything or anyone differently than what she has with my dad and my dad worshipped the ground she walked on.

"Group hug!" My little brother yelled and took my hand making us fall onto our parents who were kissing in the sand.

"Uhg! Blake, your getting bigger by the day." My dad said and sat up looking at Blake with his hands raised. Blake's eyes grew wide just before he sprang up and moved behind our mother.

"The tickle monster's going to get us Blake! Run!" My mom yelled and took his hand and they started running from dad while he just shook his head.

"You'd think she'd know by now that I will always catch her but no. She still tries to run." Dad sighted and turned to me with a mischievous grin.

"You go left, Skyla, I go right." He said and held out his hand.

"And we beat them at their own game." I grinned at my dad and took off after my brother while dad ran to my mother who let out a loud squel and smiled brightly when she saw my dad running towards her.

She didn't even move, she just stood waiting for dad to catch her.

Their love was the kind you find in fairy tales, and they are prove that no matter what or who you are, love always finds you, especially when you least expect it.