Chaper 14: Adelaide

I was being blindfolded. Great. It's really not a good thing seeing as i just sold my soul to the devil. even worse considering that he was the one whose tying the blindfold on me...

"Could you just relax? With the way your trembling, i swear it's like you think i'm taking you to be eaten by alligators or something equally absurd. I told you, I just have a surprise for you, a good surprise. I promise." he said.

I didn't even notice the moderate tremble of my body until he called me out on it, but how was i suppose to relax? Not knowing where i was being taken or why did not sit so well with me. Truth be told it scared the living daylight out of me...

Once he finished tying the blindfold behind my head he took my hand in his, i had the sense to flinch away from his touch, but the fear of what that would cause left me frozen under his touch.
he led me through corridor after corridor, with the stairs being a little more trickier than i expected, but eventually we reached our destination.

When he moved behind me and took off my blindfold i could barely believe my eyes... a room filled with music albums stacked on shelves all across the room with posters taped everywhere they could find the place. a huge CD player sat against the wall and topping it all off was a beautiful black piano in the center of the room.

"The room is also sound proof so you can listen to your music as loud as you want, day and night." he said smiling at my breathlessness

As i looked at the pleased smile on his face upon seeing my reaction to his "surprise" I thought to myself: why would he do this for me? he didn't need to do anything. he already won. I gave up, i stopped fighting... doing this for me wasn't necessary... so why did he?

My silence clearly bothered him and that's when i realized i haven't answered yet, i was still lost in my own train of thoughts.
I pened my mouth to say something, but he spoke first. ''Don't you like it? I thought that with your love of music..." he couldn't continue.

"No, i... i love it, there could not have been a better surprise than this... thank you. although... maby if i knew how to play the piano it would have been a tiny bit better." I said and smilling at him

He laughed and replied " then i will teach you how to play... the piano was actually added for me." he said shyly.

"Show me then. Now. Play something for me, please?" I practically begged of him.

When he looked like he was about to tell me that there was no way in hell he was playing the piano, I sat down on one of the chairs closest to the piano and crossed my arms.

"I,m not leaving until you play something for me. you'll have to drag me out." i said stubbornly

"Hmmm... the dragging you out part is actually pretty tempting..." He said. eyes sparkling with amusement.

He started walking towards me and i thought he really was about to drag me out, but then he stopped just before my chair leaned down and kissed me.

"But how am i supose to say no to you when you look so cute when you're pouting?" he asked and walked over to the piano.

When he started playing i could not stop watching, the way his fingers move over the keys with such grace, the expression and all the emotions on his face... it all consumed me. the melody he was playing consumed me. He consumed me.

I stood up and moved over to where he was playing, sitting next to him i thought to myself: the piano keys are black and white, but they sound like a million colors in my mind...

*note: sorry about all the errors. I'll fix it tomorrow... or well later today seeing as its 1:41 am where I life. But at least I updated again like 4 times. Until later people who still read this book xoxo
*