V- Climbing Trees

I was walking down the road through the park. I needed to get back home before the sun sets, my grandma's house was not too far away so I decided to go there, so I could find some inspiration for my school project. I sighted as I saw that it was nine p.m. already.

It took me a lot of time to focus and I still had loads of work to do before I could call my project finished. I wished my friends were here, they always helped me. But ever since we got kind of separated in classes and got to see one another only during lunch breaks... our connection started to disappear.

I wasn't afraid, I knew they are my friends and they will always be there for me when I need them. But from now on I had to handle those tinier things, like school projects, alone. I rolled my eyes at the sun, which was getting nearer the horizon without mercy.

The sky was looking magical, I couldn't just waste the opportunity and not take the shot. I put my backpack on the ground near the apple tree and took out the camera. As I was about to snap the picture of the beautifully red sunset someone jumped in front of camera's eye ending up in the picture.

"My eyes!"

The person yelled covering his face with palms. I didn't know, should I shout at him for ruining the picture or help him get up. My camera's flash was on and he jumped right at the moment when it appeared. No wonder he seemed hurt it was getting kind of dark, sudden light must have blinded him.

"Why did you jump in front of me then?"

The guy with bright brown-orange hair was rolling around in the grass, when suddenly he stopped, got up and brushed away the dirt, when he looked at me very seriously and said in a very cold tone.

"You silly, your camera was in perfect angle of picturing it!"

Confusion went all over me, I even forgot I wanted to snap a picture. No one is talking about the picture, I forgot that I had to get home before the sun sets and it was already way too near the horizon for my liking.

"Of picturing what?"

I looked behind him, but there was nothing else just grass and an old tree. The view looked quit artistic, but it wasn't specific.

"I was about to catch a moon rabbit but you interfered!"

I didn't pay much attention for his explanation, but those words caught my eye. I looked at him more careful searching for some sign that he was a psychopath or something.

"I'm sorry what?"

He sighted and put his hands on to my shoulders. I didn't even bothered to take them off. He looked way fine from up close.

"Moon rabbit." He said in duh tone. And flashed a rectangular smile, it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen, but it didn't make me stop worrying.

"I think you need proper medical care."

I stated and shook of his hands. He thought about my words for a second and when shook his head disagreeing. I looked behind him counting every second, there was almost no time for me to get back. He looked around too and shoved his hands in to the pockets.

"Well, I guess they're gone now."

He mumbled and quickly ran away with his hands still in his pockets. I stood under the tree for a moment trying to understand what just happened. My mind went great distance trying to figure this strange guy out, but I just couldn't do it.

"Bye."

I whispered to myself, since he couldn't hear me anymore, grabbed my backpack and ran off toward my house direction, hoping that my parent's won't get mad for being late.