NamJoon- Late Night Prince

The rain storm was only getting harder and harder, instead of slowing down and finally letting the sun shine through as the news's weather reporter predicted. I looked out the window in to the dark, dark sky of the noon and sighed, not a smile white, fluffy cloud, which would remind me of cotton candy, was there. Only dark blue that were sunk with rain water covered the sky. From time to time a lightning bold would stroke and the sky would light up for a second, quickly gaining back the strange sadness to it.

I was sick worried, he should have been back an hour ago, but he wasn't and now I was silently panicking with my heat racing. I wonder if my head and my heart had a bet which one of them, my mind or my pulse will make me go insane first. If I had to bet on it, I would have said it's my mind. Because my heart was still trying to assure me that he is alright, and my wild imagination already planned out several death scenarios for NamJoon.

Suddenly I heard how the key was twirled in the lock of the front door, I jumped off the couch in front of the window, even if sitting by the glass at the stormy weather wasn't the best idea, so fast that my head spined and I had shook of the dizziness. But of course the thunder decided that it was the right moment to show up and my confusion got even bigger with following huge sounds and light that out of nowhere filled the living room.

"Jessica? You're still up?"

NamJoon asked coming into the living room from the hallway. He was all soaking wet and water dripped from his coat on the ground leaving a little water drop path behind him, however it wasn't the biggest concern in my head, he still had his shoes on. All muddy and grossly covered in soaking grass, they were damaging the carpet big time. The first thought, the question, that popped into my mind was, where have he been? If he drove here from the studio and there was only pretty great roads from there to here.

"Oh my god NamJoon, take your shoes off!"

I yelled ignoring the question. But without even paying attention to my words, he followed my example and ignored my statement as I, horrified, watched how he comes closer and closer to me with his shoes still on. After all I was the one to clean this mess in the end, honestly I was scared to let him do anything in this house anymore, last time he touched the broom it broke at instant.

"Why are you still up? I told you to go to bed."

He replied to me calmly looking deeply into my eyes the whole time, not even giving a chance to break the eye contact, and lifted me from the ground. I wanted to gasp or at least gulp, but my throat dried out as he carried me into the bedroom bridal style and put down on the clean sheets. I thanked my Lord that, thank God, he didn't decide to sit next to me and, help me here, and smear the sheets with his dirty clothes.

"You expect me to go to sleep then you're so late at this kind of weather?"

I asked sarcastically, I was really worried, but mad at the same time so I tried to balance it out with a little bit of both in my tone, I had to point out the window for this little soul, however he sweetly smiled and pecked me on the forehead, then again, ignoring my worries.

"I know you're tired. Good night."

He said and hugged me before walking off. I stared at his back as he disappeared behind bedroom's door in disbelief. My jaw was hanging around the floor and I had to lie down just so my head would stop spinning. When I felt his warm palm on my cheeks I soon realized that I have fallen asleep with half of my body on the floor and my spine strangely twisted on the edge of the bed.

"What year is it?"

I blurted out and he giggled pecking my nose.

"You only slept for like two hours."

I sit up straightened at instant and frowned at him very concerned. He still haven't noticed my anger and just raised his eyebrows still smiling.

"That means it's still night time, why aren't you in bed?"

He sighed and pulled me into a hug. NamJoon was now sitting down on the bed together with me, I felt him shrug, but didn't say anything. I heard his heart racing, but I didn't say anything. I could understand that his mind was filled with deep thoughts, but I didn't say anything...

"You were so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up!"

I looked up at him shocked as my eyes widened and he gulped taken aback by my stare.

"You were watching me sleep?"

I said but even I wasn't sure what my tone meant. Was I angry or satisfied? NamJoon nodded looking slightly guilty and tightened his grip around me slowly kissing my forehead again and when tickling my nose with his gentle breathe.

"Am I not allowed?"

I chuckled as he planted one more, quick kiss on my left cheek and moved on to the right only carefully brushing his lips against my skin, which was horribly blushing from his actions.

"It's just... weird?"

I suggested giggling as he pulled me away scanning my face with his expressive eyes.

"It's weird that a knight wants to protect his princess?"

He raised his voice a bit, but I obviously heard that he wasn't offended, all though I knew what game he wanted to play, I would end up apologizing anyways, he knew how to make people uncomfortable enough that everything would start following his wishes. But I was too tired to start playing this endless game, and one thing, I don't like to give in. Especially to NamJoon, he gets a whole lot of giving in anyways, I wanted him to listen up this time.

"Aww, you're so funny."

I said rolling my eyes at him and lying back down on the bed as I escaped his embrace.

"What are you trying to say?"

He smirked at me lying down beside me, I felt his body tense up when I turned my back on him, but pretended not to notice the angry sparks flying from him.

"You're not very funny you know."

I said smiling to the wall in the dark, I wanted to snort, but this smile had to do in this case, because he couldn't see my face, but snorting this guy would have most definitely heard.

"Okay, I get it now, you're too tired to see how actually charming I am."

He stated to me giggling and pulled me back in to his arms rolling me around so I would ace him again. Our eyes met and I blinked few times hoping that it will be enough for an answer.

"I really am tired."

I had to admit and he nodded saying that he already knew that. He located my head on to his arms, so his warm biceps would stand for the pillow and closed my eyes with two kisses on the eyelids.

"Good night princess, your night will protect you."

I giggled and tickled his cheek making him chuckle.

"Go to sleep you knight in shining armor, I need you energetic and not sunk out from lack of sleep."

He tickled me back and I felt his breath near my era as he whispered.

"Good night, I love you."

Hey readers, I am really thankful that you are reading my story and I enjoy your feeback and love, I want to say that I love you all for not skipping through then you see this sto.y and actually taking time to check it outą Thank you oh so much!

P.S: I really want to ask you to check out my other story, which is called "Secret love" it is also a fanfiction and BTS included so I have no doubt that if you're reading BTS imagines you could be interested in that too! Thanks! Here is the link to the story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/52304083-secret-love-apply-fic