JungKook- Just A Boy

-Erica's P.O.V-

"Erica." His breath tickled my ear and I chuckled. "Hey sweetie, what are you making?" JungKook asked and looked over my shoulder at the pan where I was cooking breakfest.

"Hope bacon and eggs are okay for you?" I asked him sure that the answer will be positive. He nodded and his stomach growled out of hunger making me giggle. "Be a big boy and wait a bit, okay?"

I suggested and JungKook sat down by the table impatiently tapping the floor with his shoe. I glanced at him few times getting irritated by that and he would just grin apologetically. After sixth time my eyes were already popping out crazy.

"Could you stop, please?" I asked and JungKook bit his lip. "Oh."

He only managed to answer and I rolled my eyes coming back to cooking. It was silent and peaceful, but not for long. As soon as I finished frying the eggs, my dear sweet Jungkook started tapping the table with his fingers. I almost wished that he would have woke up later as usual, instead of annoying me. My glares soon worked as he stopped again and now had his hands squeezed in-between his tights. I sighed releaved, once again, not for long.

"Can I help with something?" Jungkook approached me from behind and I almost threw the hor pan with meat still in it at him. "For god's sake! Don't scare me like that."

I scolded him and Jungkook pouted pretending to be sorry. I knew he truly wasn't. To be honest, he probably didn't even feel doing all those annoying little movements, let alone understanding how fed up with it I got. I was sure JungKook only could think about the food at that moment.

I heard the doorbell ring and glanced at the hallway. I had to choose. I didn't want to leave the pan, with meat still frying in it, here alone. Or even worse with JungKook, who would have burnt the whole house down. But I didn't want to make him go get the door either, or that kid would manage to complaint, about how I keep him starving, even to a complete stranger. Although, second choice seemed less dramatic.

"Could you get the door oppa?"

I asked making my puppy eyes at him and JungKook smiled, as it seemed, to be glad to help me out. I just sighed eased to enjoy this moment of peace.

"Erica! The mail came." I heard him call me and I frowned. He would never inform me when it did. He would just shove the pile on the kitchen's table, take what's his and leave. "There is quite a few this time."

JungKook added and I took out the meat from the pan, placing it into two plates, and serving it on the table. He walked into the kitchen and shoved the letters on the table as expected, but for some reason he kept one pressed to his chest like some sort of treasure, which would disappear if he let go.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the letter in his hands. "You seem troubled." It was obvious that it changed him within seconds, he not only didn't attack food, which he couldn't wait for, but didn't even glance that direction. "Jungkook!"

I waved in front of him and he snapped out. But not for long. JungKook sadly glared at the letter with obviously mixed feelings and sighed handing it to me. I took it anticipating, but my heart was telling me that I ain't gonna like it.

"It seems like... I am going to an army Erica." He said lifting his gaze and just then I noticed that his eyes were teary. It took my breath away. "JungKookie! It's not going to be that bad! Many men have to do that." I tried to explain to him, but he just shook his head. "No, it's not that." He exclaimed and I stepped back feeling powerful sadness coming from him. "I don't want to leave you!"

/Flashback/

"Erica! Erica! Erica!" I heard from down the stairs. I quickly rushed to where the voice came from only to find JungKook in the living room pressing his phone in the hands with a lot of force. "Erica!" He exhaled and I ran to him.

"What happened?" I asked and almost chocked from the lack of air in my lungs that occured from running.

"I'm- I'm leaving Erica." He said and lifted his gaze at me. Seemed to be broken. He didn't cry. Not a single tear appeared, he just pulled me into a hug. "For five months!" He added and I gulped.

"Why JungKookie?" I asked looking into his phone, which's screen lit up. "Did something bad happened?"

"I'm going on a tour." He whispered and I almost slapped him. "Pabo!" I yelled at JungKook and he stared in awe. "Why you scare me like that?!" I said to him and he looked shocked that I didn't seem broken as well. "For god's sake, I knew, I knew all this time, from the very start, when we just begun dating that this day will come! Do you think I forgot that you are an idol?" I said angrily and he stepped back. "Pabo." I repeated.

"No, I don't think you forgot." He said and built up courage to hug me again. "But I don't want to leave you."

JungKook said and I burst into laugh accompanied by tears. I sniffed rubing my nose on his chest and he pecked my cheek.

"You're such a pabo." I chuckled. "I still love you."

"I love you too Erica. You're way stronger than I could have ever expected." He smiled.

"Well I had to be JungKookie."

/end of the flashback/

"JungKookie." I called him. "You know you're a pabo right?" I said smiling and handed him the letter. "Eat, please. You need to be strong."

"I lost my appetite." He said following me with his eyes as I shoved the empty plate into the sink.

"If you don't want to lose me too you'll eat." I commanded turning to him. "You have to be strong and healthy. It's army JungKook, you're not going to play there."

"I'm not scared. I am strong." He stood up and I sat him back down.

"You won't be if you stop eating." I said caringly and gave him a fork.

"Thanks Erica, you're too good for me." He smiled taking a bite. "I know." I rolled my eyes and he started choking as I giggled. "I'm joking! But you are just a boy." I pecked his nose tip. "My boy. I'll wait for you."

To JanelleNica

REQUESTS are open!!!