Jimin- Pabo

-Jimin's P.O.V-

"Jiminie." Nour moaned into my ear and I jumped scared causing myself to fall down from her bed. "That's what you get for sleeping on my bed in the first place." She said. "I need best friend advise here."

"Nour!" I groaned frustrated that she woke me up from a nap. "What do you want?"

"An advise of course, pabo." She smiled and sat next to me. Oh woah, her skin was so warm I could feel warmth coming from her body. "What should I wear?" She shifted her gaze to the wardrobe and I snapped out admiring her face. She looked damn good today.

"Pff why don't you ask some of your girl friends? How am I supposed to know?" I roller my eyes and lied back on the bed again. Just as I thought Nour will finally let me rest, I felt how a pair of usually weak arms pushed me to the ground. Again. Ouch that hurt. "What are you doing? Stop that Nour!"

I pouted and leaned on the edge of the bed with my elbows while still kneeling on the ground.

"Pabo. P-a-b-o! Jiminie, I'm going on a date, so you know... I need an advise from a man." She eyed me. "Or at least a boy." I heard a pityful tone in her voice and gasped offended.

"Excuse you." I stood you and headed towards the door, but Nour grabbed my wrist. "I love you." She offered her sorry and I sat back down once more. I couldn't say no to her.

"Okay, you're going on a date-" I said and wanted to continue, but I was forced to stop by my own brain tying my tongue up. DATE? What? I had a crush on her for forever, yet I never asked her out, because I thought that this best friend relationship was a perfection enough, I never expected her to go out with some boy! But now this? Oh my god. "Date who? With who? Who is he? How old is he? Do I know him? Where does he live? What are you guys going to do?" I spilled and Nour stared shocked.

"Chill... it's just a date." She stood up chuckling. "Are you going to help me or nah."

"What can I be helpful with? Looks like you found yourself a guy without my help anyways." I angrily mumbled. Nour turned to me surprised and I lowered my gaze. Oops, seems like I said that louder than expected.

"Woah, okay, you need to take some pills from your cramps or what?"

She teased me and maybe I would have laughed, but now I didn't feel like joking. I just stood up, went to her closet and picked out the most revealing dress I could find. It was a seriously a horrible move, but my madness took over so I just tossed it into her hands.

"Waer this, he will enjoy the view."

And I left.

-Nour's P.O.V-

"You look nice." Jin complimented and I blushed. He suddenly walked around the table and pushed back the chair offering me a seat, which I immediately took. "This dress is pretty."

Jin added and I didn't even manage to look at the dress. Jimin's face flashed in front of my eyes instead. Maybe I should have ignored then he threw this dress into my arms with such anger I thought he will rip it apart, but instead I wore it to this date. Why? I don't know. I just needed to tease Jimin, even if he won't see this.

"Huh?" I snapped out as Jin asked me something, he smiled kindly. "What are you ordering?" He repeated with the menu in his hands and I blankly ran through the titles with my stare. "Pabo." I whispered under my breath and Jin frowned. "Pardon?" I gulped, okay, I might have just messed this up. "Oh no, I didn't mean you. I was thinking about Jimin. He chose this dress for me, you know."

I said out of the blue and stopped myself from slapping my own self on the face at the last second. Who comes to a date and talks about some other guy? Luckily Jin seemed to not be taking this deep into his heart and lowered his gaze to the menu.

"I'll have the chicken stew please."

He said as the waiter came and a young man looked at me.

"And the lady?"

He questioned. I stared at the menu like a complete idiot. I knew I should have ordered something, but all this time I didn't even pay attention. Aish.

"I...I...."

I just stuttered and Jin grinned to the waiter apologetically. Suddenly I heard how someone banged the front door loudly and three of us turned to that direction.

"Nour!" His hair was wet and dirty. His clothes were soaking and he looked around searching for me. I gasped and stood up. Jimin. "Nour!"

He repeated my name as his eyes stopped by me. Jin stood up as well and the waiter just stepped aside believing that I'll still order something. But how could I? Seeing this boy run to me despite the weather conditions or the fact that I already had Jin to keep me company just made my heart race.

"Jimin? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and glanced at Jin. "Sorry about this, I don't know what got into him." Jin was calm all this time, but I knew that sooner or later he will lose the patience he had.

"Nour look at me." Jimin suddenly commanded and grabbed my hand. I frowned at his fingers locked adound my wrist and lifted my gaze at the silly boy. "I came here, because... because, for god's sake, I don't know why I came here. All I know is that I can't handle seeing you with anyone eslse, but me. Please! Please forgive me for being an idiot."

Jimin said and suddenly kneeled in front of me. I looked at his deep eyes and let go of his hand after couple of minutes. I saw how his face turned grey, but he didn't get up, so I just went to Jin and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered so only two of us could hear it and Jin pulled me into a hug. "Be happy Nour." He whised for me and I nodded at him in happiness. "You'll find someone like I found Jimin, okay?"

I promised to him and Jin smiled. Waiter cleared his throat and I titled my head at him.

"What will you be having Miss?"

He asked and I turned around only to find out that Jimin was slowly walking over to the door. He seemed to be defeated and I just squiked at that idiot. I ran to him grabbed him into my embrace and kissed him so out of the blue, that poor boy almost fell. His eyes were sparkling and he just stared at me in disbelief.

"I'll have this pabo."

To @NoJamsWife