Do You Think I Care?..I Do

"What the hell are you doing here circus boy?"-Jason

"I was about to ask you the same thing. Keeping yourself out of trouble I hope?"-Dick 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a dark night in Gotham city, but since when has it not been? Usually Batman wouldn't go into the dark part off Gotham. Where all the viscous murders and drug trades happened. The other part of Gotham was bad enough to handle. The Red Hood, or Jason Todd took care off this part of town. Bruce hadn't talked to his son in a long time. Occasionally they would have fights, and every time he would ask Jason to come back, but to no reveal. 

However, this time. This time was different, he wasn't hear to reconnect with his 'son' or to put him in Arkham. Bruce was hear to inform his son on how he had lost a brother. Dressed in his leather Bat-suit he was jumping from the roof tops. Stopping as he looked over the city. Before Jason could even say anything, Bruce spoke. "Jason" He let out a soft chuckle, that sent a tingle up Bruce's spin. "You always knew when I'd show up"

Jason suddenly became serious. "Your in my territory. By right I should blow your brains out" Bruce turned to look at his son. He had his mask on. "Where's Dickie-bird and all your other replacements?" Bruce frowned. "Look Jason, I know this might be tough. A-and if you want some help-don't hesitate to ask. I know this will affect you" He paused. Finding the courage to tell him. "Jay, Dick's dead" Jason's face became paralyzed with fear he then stumbled back as he looks at his old mentor. 

Jason steadied himself. He straightened up and looked up and Bruce. "What makes you think I care?" He turned his masked face away from him and looked at the group. "Leave before I shoot you" And with that Batman shot his grapel- hook and left. This wasn't a good day for Jason Todd, and he was going to get rid of his worries the only  way he knew how. By drinking. 

Jason had spent the whole night at Ronnie's bar (I'm not even sure theirs a bar by this name). At three in the morning he stumbled out of the bar. He was wearing ripped dark blue jeans and his trusty black jacket. He ditched the mask and his black hair, with a white streak was messy. He made his way over to his motorcycle. He tries the engine, but it wouldn't start.

Getting annoyed Jason drunkingly pushed himself off his bike and stumbled down the road. Making it to his safe house, he pushed a button and the grid scanned his eye. "Jason Todd identified" The door opened. Jason walked in and turned the lights on. His 'house' looked cleaner than usual. And Alfred Pennyworth was sitting on the awful looking sofa. "Alfred?" 

Noticing he was back, Alfred stood up. "Master Jason. I hope you don't mind me visiting. You have a very nice..." He looked around for something to complement, but found nothing. Jason sighed. "You can't be here. You don't want batsy getting his spandex in a twist" Alfred took his long black coat off. "Nonsense. I'm not leaving you in this state" Jason hurled over, as he began to feel sick. Alfred rushed over and helped Jason onto the sofa. He layed Jason down and draped his coat over the former Robin. 

"I've been around this place. Master Jason where do you sleep?" Jason put his arm over his face and used his other hand to point in a direction with a door. "T-there. The p-passwords... Robin 5" Alfred looked a little taken back but nodded and walked over. Soon enough he was in the room. Or what was classified as a room. There were 2 pairs off jeans on the floor, and 3 shirts hanging from the lamp shade. And on the floor was a mattress. To say Alfred was appalled was an under statement. 

He walked back to Jason. "Master Jason come home. I'm not letting you stay in these awful conditions!" Jason waved his hand lightly. "No. I-I can't go back Alfie. I'm not welcomed" This surprised the old butler. 'What ever made him think he wasn't welcome?' But before Alfred could even ask the question, Jason had continued. "Oh God. Oh God!" Desperation was in his voice and he sat up way to fast. Alfred sat down and helped Jason sit up as he began to cry. "I did it didn't I?! I killed Dick!" His voice was harsh and nothing above a whisper. 

Alfred rubbed the young man's back. "No. Off course not master Jason" "Bullshit!" He yelled, before covering his face in his hands and rocking back and forth gently. A tortured  look on his face. Alfred put a gentle hand on Jason's back. "Master-" Jason cut him off. Jason stopped and looked at the butler square in the eye and asked. "I-If I go... If I die. Will he come back?" Alfred looked horrified. Then all of it went away, and Alfred was hurt. "I'm afraid that the world doesn't work like that master Jason" Jason lay back down and closed his eyes. "Don't leave me Alfie" Alfred gave a soft smile. "I wouldn't dream off it mast- Jason"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe you!- 

Tim finds out Dicks gone and isn't coming back. But the former Robin doesn't believe a word that comes out of his mentors mouth... That is until he sees the unforgettable.