Chapter 7

(A/N) A bit of a heated scene between a ship you probably wouldn't expect ;)

Phil's POV

Phil closed the cabin door and leaned back against it, exhaling softly.

He could feel his rapid heart beats banging against his chest.

Was this what love felt like? Or a heart attack? Because, honestly, it could easily be either.

The cliches everyone always uses to describe love basically are all about how right it feels. How certain and definite and undeniable it is.

Well, if that's what love is, that's definitely not what Phil was feeling.

Phil felt confused.

He felt giddy, and nervous, and excited, and nauseous, and smiley, and anxious, and electric, and it was all because of Dan.

That stupid, silly, beautiful, boy was driving him crazy.
Messing with his head, messing with his heart, distracting him from essential human functions like eating, sleeping, and breathing, and practically setting a permanent blush on his cheeks.

Phil was slightly annoyed at himself because of how little self control he had when it came to Dan. It was quite embarrassing really, and one of these days he was sure to make a big enough fool of himself that Dan would probably leave him and--

"Hey, Phil! Come hang out with us!" Chris called to him, interrupting his mental rantings.

Phil sighed, relieved. Honestly, from past experiences, that train of thought could've easily gone on forever and gotten into some really weird, deep, dark stuff.

"You gonna just stand there like a tree, Lester?" Chris called once more.

This was enough to jolt him into full awareness. He walked over and sat down next to Chris on his bed.

"So what're you guys talking about?" He inquired, taking a deep breath and relaxing his tense shoulders.

"Oli reckons he can fit inside a pillow case," Chris said, as if it was the most normal thing ever.

Phil laughed, "Do it! I dare you!"

Chris joined in, "Yeah! We dare you!"

Oli, who was seated across from them on his own bed, suddenly looked less confident in his ability to climb inside of a tiny pillow case.
"I... I don't think I can actually--"

"Hey Oli?" Chris prompted.

"No, Chris, I--"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Nonononon--"

"Congratulations! You have chosen Dare!"

"But I didn't--"

"Oli, I dare you to climb inside that pillow case."

"But--"

"If you do it successfully I will give you my Muse t-shirt."

"Fine."

Oli grabs his pillow from the head of his bed and shakes it to get the cover off.

He stands up, stretching out a bit for show, before stepping on e foot into the pillow case. The second one follows soon after, and then he is lowering himself closer to the floor.
His butt hangs over the edge and for a while Phil doubts he will be able to fit it in, but somehow he manages.

After three minutes or so, Oli's entire body from the waist down is crammed into his checker-patterned pillow case.

"What the fuck?!" Chris laughs, walking around him in a circle to make sure he is fully in on all sides. "How the hell did you actually manage that?!" He sounds astonished.