Chapter 14

Tris POV
It's around 6:00 PM and i have just woken up from my nap earlier. Zeke should be here any minute, Max said he didn't have to stay in the dorms anymore cause he wanted to keep an eye on me. Just then there is a knock on the door and standing in the door way is Zeke... And tobias? I give him a questioning look and he just smiles at me.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
Zeke invited me round his place for a while because i still have to go back to the dorms yay! After walking in Tris says she is going to her room and looks at me in a mischievous way as if she has a plan going. About ten minutes later she shouts out that she needs a glass of water and I immediately catch on, i quickly shout "i'll get it" i fill up a glass with water and walk in to her room shutting the door behind me.
-
-
-
Tris POV
Tobias walks in my room shutting the door behind him then comes over to sit on my bed putting the glass of water down. We stare at each other for what seems like a very long time whilst he is playing with my hands, fiddling with my fingers. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me, soon enough it gets really heated and i end up straddling his lap. We break apart for air and he whispers "i love you" i smile at him and whisper back "well then it's a good thing i like you too" We begin the kiss again when my door opens and Zeke stands in the door way looking angry. Oops! By instinct i get off of Tobias lap. Zeke looks at Tobias and shouts "what the Fuck man!!" Zeke then grabs him by his shirt, leading him to the door kicking him out of it, i run after them and shout at Zeke "what the hell are you doing!" "Protecting you!" He replies, i just scoff at this then look at Tobias and say "i'll see you tomorrow" as Zeke shuts the door, he looks at me and laughs "oh no your not"
-
-
-
Zeke POV
I can't believe it! My best friend and my sister! why would he do this to me, no way is Tris getting a boyfriend, especially one that's 2 years older, oh yeah, and my best friend!!... Or was my best friend i don't even know now.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
Well that all happened really quickly! I can understand that Zeke is trying to look out for his little sister but he doesn't understand that my feelings for her are genuine. I love her. No one can get in the way of that not even her brother. When she was in hospital and i thought i had lost her i didn't know what i was going to do with myself and i can't go through that again i love her too much to loose her. She is like my other half, she makes me feel whole.