Chapter 19

Tris POV
Well only one word can describe what today will be like and that is BORING! Tobias, Zeke and Shauna are back at training for stage 2 today so I wont see them until lunch and dinner and I am stuck at home with Uri who will with out a doubt have Marlene round today and I am not in the mood to sit there and watch their PDA for hours. So I feel as if today is the perfect day to stay in bed, Although that is until I hear a knock on the door, well obviously i'm not just gonna stand there and stare at it so I go and open it and there stands a face I know all to well. Zakk. "Hey Tris, I was thinking as we haven't seen each other in a while we should hang out and you know catch up. Of course that's if you want to?" I stand and pretend to think about of course i'm gonna say yes this guy is one of my best friends and I have missed him like mad, after a few seconds I reply "yeah sure, I need to go get ready you can wait down here with Uri if you want?" He nods and goes to sit on the couch. I go and get changed out of Tobias' shirt and my track suit bottoms in to the first outfit hanging in my wardrobe (the outfit above) I wing my eyeliner and have my blonde hair down in waves.
-
-
-
When I get down stairs me and Zakk leave I begin thinking about Tobias, I doubt he'd be happy that i'm spending the day with Zakk but I am quite sure I don't have feelings for Zakk anymore he's just my friend and anyway I have arranged to meet Tobias at lunch anyway so I will see him. Today should be Interesting...
-
-
-
Me and Zakk went and pulled a load of pranks in the pit and went to watch a load of films at his apartment. I look at my watch and see it's lunch time so I get ready to leave "Zakk I can come back in an hour cause I promised Four I would go and meet him for lunch" Zakk looks at me with his bottom lip pouted and says " I'm sure he wouldn't mind you missing lunch just go to dinner it's only one time, I mean you can have lunch tomorrow" I consider this for a moment then think Tobias wouldn't mind would he? I guess we will find out. "sure but we have to go to dinner later!" He nods and we carry on watching movies.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
Tris hasn't shown up for lunch, I have a feeling she's just late though because she promised she would come because we wouldn't see each other all day. Uriah comes to the table and thats when I know somethings going on because Tris isn't with him and she was supposed to be at home with him today. Out of curiosity I ask "Hey man, so wheres Tris?" He casually replies "oh Zakk came over and asked if they wanted to hang out and catch for the day" Thats when a fire builds in stomach filled with anger and jealousy. I'm angry that Zakk thinks he can come in and try and take MY girlfriend and that Tris broke her promise with to spend the day with him. I guess i'll speak to her later.