Chapter 17

Tris POV
Today was cute, me and Tobias just cuddled and watched movies at my apartment, right now we are sitting in the cafeteria eating dinner. I am just about to take a bite of dauntless cake off my fork when my hand get jogged and my cake gets knocked on the floor I look up to see Uriah standing on the table he shouts "Party at my house tonight!!!" When he gets down I am still staring at him but with a scowl he looks at me and says sarcastically "wow if looks could kill" thats when I get up and bolt after him and he begins to run away but before he can get far I jump on his back and tackle him to the ground, I go right up to his ear and say "I know your stupid and i'm used to that but when your stupid and you waste my cake thats when I snap! So I suggest next time you plan on doing something stupid again you watch out ok?" He nods slowly looking scared, I get off of him and go back to sitting next to Tobias he just looks at me and smirks.
-
-
-
I begin to get ready for the party I decide to wear a black, white and gold crop top with a black midi skirt and heals with a gold trim. I put my hair in to loose blonde curls and wing my eyeliner and with a gold shimmery eyeshadow. I wait in my room until people begin to arrive.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
I arrive at the Pedrad apartment in black jeans with a black shirt, when I walk in I see not many people have arrived yet. Then Tris walks downstairs and I can't help but stare at her beauty, I am knocked from my daze by Tris saying "hello ... Tobias? You in there?" I laugh and say "you look beautiful she blushes and kisses my cheek. I take her hand as we walk to stand by a table to get a drink more people have arrived now so it's a little more crowded. Some guy comes up to Tris and says "Hey beautiful" she turns around and squeals "Zakk" then hugs him, waves of jealousy go through me as I watch Tris says "Four this is Zakk, Zakk this is my boyfriend Four. Me and Zakk have been bestfriends since forever!" Instead of being rude I shake Zakk's hand then put an arm around Tris' waist as if claiming her as mine. Then Uriah shouts "anyone I don't know or like get out! Everyone who stays, CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS TIME!!!" We all go make out way to sit in a circle, all being Me, Tris, Zakk (ugh), Uriah, Zeke, Marlene, Shauna and Lynn. Uriah rubs his hands and says "Lets get this started. Umm... Marlene my blonde best friend, u know the question" Marlene thinks for a minute then says "Dauntless"