Chapter 15

Tris POV
Uri found out about me and Tobias as well so now i have two annoyingly over protective brothers on my case. Great! I guess for the moment i'm going to have to see Tobias in secret for a while until we can get Zeke and Uri to leave us alone and well deal with it, they can't see that i have never been the happiest i could be since my Mum and Dad (as you can tell i'm English) passed away but when i'm with Tobias I can be completely happy because he brings out the happiness in me, he is what I have been missing these past few years.
-
-
-
Yesterday was the last day of stage one for the initiates so amazingly for me Zeke has the day off. Before I get out of bed I take a deep breath in preparing myself as I know I am going to get my ear talked off by Zeke.
-
-
-
Zeke POV
Uri has gone to get breakfast from the cafeteria with Marlene, so it leaves me and Tris left in the apartment therefore i'm going to take this as the perfect opportunity to talk to Tris about Four and doing things to  put herself in danger.
-
-
-
It's 10:30, I'm starting to wonder if Tris is ever going to wake up but then she walks out of her room. Here it goes... "Tris! Can you come sit in here with me, I have some things to talk to you about" she walks over and sits on the couch opposite me whilst heaving out a sigh. She looks at me expectantly with one eyebrow raised and i begin to speak "First of all I wanted to speak to you about walking through abandoned corridors in the middle of the night, or at all even. Especially on your own, I understand that you are a true dauntless and you are just being your curious self but please you need to hold back because you are putting your self in danger" she opens her mouth as if to speak but gives up because I just carry on speaking. " You have no idea how much me and everyone else were completely torn up when we thought that you were dead and the worst part is you did die even in that 10 minutes I felt as if my world stopped spinning I didn't think I was ever going to see you alive again! You're my only sister and i just don't want to loose you. That's why I am the way I am with you, you may find it annoying but i'm protecting you cause I couldn't stand it if you got hurt" she looks at me sympathetically  and comes over to sit next to me then hugs me, when she pulls back she says "I promise I wont do anything too risky on my own anymore,but I trust Four not to hurt me and there is nothing you can do to stop me seeing him because I love him! I get that you mean well and I admire the fact that you stepped up to take the place of Mum and Dad and trust me with out you me and Uri well... I don't even know what we would be doing, but sometimes you need to let me make my own decisions and protect myself." I now understand what she means and I guess I am willing to let her see Four but if he does hurt her I can promise it will be the last thing he will do! I nod and say "Ok you are right I just can't get use to the fact that you are getting older now,sometimes I forget that you can protect yourself and make your own decisions, I'm sorry. Also if you wanna see Four I won't stand in your way and I promise no matter what, I will always be here for you when you need me. I love you little sis." She smiles at me and replies "Thank You sooo much! I love you too Zekey" I laugh at her goofiness.
-
-
-
Tris POV
I'm literally so happy I have sorted everything out with Zeke and I can finally see Tobias without doing it in secret. Now I have to go find Tobias and tell him the good news!