Chapter 21

Tris POV
Today is the day of my choosing ceremony, yesterday was my aptitude test which indicated that I was divergent for Dauntless, Abnegation and Erudite. I'm not worried one bit, I've grown up in dauntless and I'm going to continue live in dauntless.
-
-
-
Once I'm ready, I head for the train tracks with Zeke and Uri. I know it's forbidden but last night me, Zeke and  Uri sat and discussed what we were going to pick, so none of us are worried, we know we're dauntless. When I reach the train I jump on and just stand by the door watching as we speed away from Dauntless HQ. I feel a pair of arms snake around me, at first I tense but relax when I turn to see my boyfriend Zakk, I know what you're thinking what about Tobias, well ever since the argument we didn't speak again, he's still friends with Zeke. Tobias has become closed off, he doesn't socialise, the only time I see him is when we are in the cafeteria to eat. He is now the big all mighty Four, you wouldn't even relate him to the Abnegation boy that transferred 2 years ago but then again that was how he wanted it, he didn't want to be linked to Abnegation. Zakk was there for me, I'm not even going to lie I was a mess Tobias was the first guy I had ever  truly fallen in love with, I was heartbroken but slowly after about a year and a half  I began to develop feelings for Zakk and we got together. As for Zeke I told him I ended things with 'Four' because I wasn't ready for a relationship yet, as much as I disliked Tobias for what happened I didn't want to ruin their friendship.
-
-
-
(Time lapse to journey back from the ceremony)
When we reach the Dauntless HQ we begin jumping off the train. Eric stands on the roof giving some speech that is said every year I just tune him out till he asks who wants to jump first, with out hesitation I spring my hand Up but guess what? So does the idiotic Uriah. Not this again. Our eyes meet and we both sprint for the ledge, I reach it first and front flip down.
-
-
-
Once I reach the bottom I head for the edge and I'm met with those deep blue eyes I know too well, Tobias or Four rather. He grabs me by under my arms and lifts me out of the net. He smirks a little bit then shouts "first jumper Tris" he pauses quickly then with the same smirk painted on his face he quietly says "I knew it would be you" I just scowl at him and walk to the side and wait for the others to come down. I see a glint of hurt in his eyes but it only lasts a second as he gets himself ready for the next initiate to land.