Chapter - 44

Nandini lazily opened her eyes just to found the best husband of the world staring at her. She look out of the window it was still dark then how did she woke up yeah maybe due to Manik's naughtiness. She smiled at him and he kissed her hair.
"Haven't you slept?"Nandini asked lovingly ruffling his hair.
"I did but then I woke up..! Aray yaar when someone has so beautiful wife how could he sleep?"Manik said naughtily rubbing her lips with his thumb and Nandini playfully slapped his bicep. Manik laughed and Nandini hugged him tightly.
"Oh God Nandini..! I still remember our first night..! How much nervous you were..!"Manik said laughingly and Nandini hide herself more and more in him.
"Manik..! I was new to everything..!"She said angrily and Manik again laughed.
...
Flashback..!
The biggest day of Manik and Nandini's life was today. At last after a lot of hurdles created by Nayonika they were legally married now. Nandini was sitting on MANIK MALHOTRA's king size bed with usual black color covers. There were bouquets of red roses everywhere because Manik Malhotra loved red roses moreover the bed was also fully covered with roses. Although everything was beautiful but Nandini was hell nervous she was suffering from that first night wala fever. Then the moment came and Manik entered the room. Not to forget that Nandini was looking breathtakingly beautiful in red lehanga and Manik was looking sinfully handsome in his navy blue sherwani. He walked towards the bed and sat in front on Nandini.
"Finally privacy..!"Manik said sighing in relief and Nandini too faked a smile. "You are looking so beautiful Nandini..! You don't have any idea how much I have waited for this lovely moment..!"Manik told Nandini and held her hands. He felt her hands trembling,he smiled and kissed her palms covered with hena. "You are scared of me?"Manik asked naughtily and Nandini shook her head in a no.
"Good you shouldn't be..! I promise I won't do anything until you don't want to..!"Manik said patting her cheek and was about to get up when she held his hand. Nandini can't be selfish she knew how much he respects her before marriage he not for a once tried to do that with her and now when the moment had arrived she can't disappoint him.
"Mani..! I want it..! It's just all this is very new to me..! I am a little nervous..!"Nandini said softly,eyes lowered and Manik smiled. Oh GOd how much he wanted that girl..! How much he love her maybe he himself don't know..! Manik leaned forward close to her lips.
"You trust me?"He asked huskily unhooking her necklace.
"I do..!"She whispered and that was it for Manik he slammed his lips with hers. He started slowly and softly. During the kiss Manik took off all her bangles tracing his lazy fingers on her bare arms and shoulders. Then he broke the kiss and unpinned her dupatta. Nandini's breath was becoming uneven with each passing moment and heart was beating wildly. Manik knew he had to take things slowly because he can't scare the naive soul in front of him. He gently took off her earrings sucking her earlobe to which she moaned his name softly. Manik took off all her jewelry and kissed her. Then he turned her and pulled the blouse strings in one go. Nandini gasped and tried to run when Manik pull her back and hovered over her.
"I will not hurt you Nandini..!"Manik whispered in her ear.
"I trust you Mani..!"She whispered back and with that Manik stripped their clothes and covered themselves with the blanket. Manik was whispering funny talks in her ear to which she was giggling and he was smiling. Manik worshiped her whole body,for the first time he claimed her,drinking her moans in a kiss and brushing her tears away. A proud that he was the only man who had the right to touch this girl..! A proud that he was her first..! A surety that he will be her last..!
"You ok?"Manik asked caressing her hair.
"Mani..! I never knew that this feeling is so awesome..! You make me complete as a woman thank you..!"Nandini whispered sobbing in his chest and he smiled.
"Nandini..! Stop crying yaar..! Ab itny happy aur peaceful moment par bhi ro rahi ho..! I should be thanking you..! Tum nay meri messy life to aik angle diya..! Nandini you are the reason of my life..! Tmhy dekh kar zinda hoon main..! You are most precious thing in my life..! My whole wealth and property on one side and you on other side..! I love you so much..! Itna kay I don't have words to explain it..!"Manik explained lovingly and to his surprise Nandini once again fused her lips with his for a passionate kiss.
...
Present
"That was the first best night ever in my life..! Aur us kay baad meri har raat khobsorat the Mani..! Because of you..!"Nandini said lovingly and Manik smiled.
"Aur phr ya 4 saal ki dori..! Nandini tumhy bohat mushkil hue ho ge na..! When you brought up Manvi..!"Suddenly Manik asked and Nandini's eyes became teary.
"Haan..! Myny tmhy life kay har step main bohat miss kiya Mani..! You know when the first time she started walking..! Her baby steps..! I wished kay tum hoty..! Then the first word she spoke was Papa...! Although she was of only 3 and half year old but Mani she was so sensitive for you..!"Nandini told Manik and choked in between Manik too was crying silently. "Her school friends used to tease her that she was an orphan q k us kay papa kabhi us ki parents meeting main nahi aaty..!"Nandini was now crying loudly and Manik closed his eyes to compose himself.
"Nandini..! Jaan look at me..!"Manik said lovingly and Nandini look at him. "I promise..! Manvi ko kabhi kise cheez ki kami nahi ho ge..! I promise I will be always there for you and Manvi..! Please don't cry..!try to forget everything please..! For me..! For Manvi..! For us..! I know it was a difficult phase but now see we all are happy..!"Manik assured her and she too nodded her. Then Manik hugged her tightly and Nandini find solace in his arms.
...
"GrandPa..!"Manvi shouted once again and Mr.Malhotra scratched his head in embarrassment while Nayonika laughed. Actually Manvi was in Mr and Mrs Malhotra's bedroom. She had brought her coloring books and Mr Malhotra was too coloring with her. Manvi being an expert was very expertly filling the pictures with colors while Mr.Malhotra was just messing the drawing and Manvi was so much furious as Mr.Malhotra was ruining her ART PIECE.
"Baby ab main ap ki trha expert tou nahi hoon na..!"Mr.Malhotra tried a lame excuse and Manvi gave him a deadly glare with that she snatched her color pencil from Mr.Malhotra. Mr.Malhotra look at Nayonika helplessly and she again laughed loudly. Meanwhile Manik came.
"Woohooo..! My princess is in a very bad mood..!"Manik said pulling Manvi's cheeks and she turned her face got busy in her drawing. All again laughed on her cuteness and Manik laid down in Nayonika's lap. To which Nayonika and Mr.Malhotra felt so much love. Nayonika gently traced her fingers in Manik's hair and he closed his eyes.
"Thank you Manik..!"Nayonika whispered pecking Manik's forehead.
"Mom..! Please..! No purani batain..! We will make new memories..! Good memories..!" Manik said holding her hand and she nodded.
"Manik..! Ya gell laga laga kar tm ny apny hair ka kya haal bnaya hai?"Suddenly Nayonika pulled Manik's ear and he cried in pain.
"Mom..! Chill it's fashion..!"He said trying to free his ear from Nayonika's grip.
"Fashion..?! Ya kon sa fashion hai..!"Nayonika slapped his cheek and Mr.Malhotra laughed. Manvi noticed everyone happy so she too joined. Suddenly Nandini came with evening tea and cookies. Manvi saw her Papa in his Mom's lap she too jumped in Nandini's lap.
"Aray mera baby..! Meri jaan..!"Nandini wrapped her arms around Manvi and kissed her madly. Manvi too kissed Nandini's cheek.
"Haan haan..! Sara Pyaar tou Mama kay liye..! Papa kahan yaad aty hain Manvi ko?"Manik said sadly getting up from Nayonika's lap and Manvi first sucked her thumb then she run towards Manik. Manik smiled and picked her up in his arms.
"I love you Papa..!"Manvi tried to explain her point that she equally love both.
"And Papa loves you too jaan..!"Manik said kissing her forehead and she became happy.
"Papa chocolate khana hai..!"Manvi said making a sad pout.
"Where are Manvi's chocolates, Nandini?"Manik asked Nandini who was busy with her in laws laughing on something.
"Haan..! Tumhri shezadi nay aj he sari khatam ki hain..!"Nandini told him and he nodded.
"Koi baat nahi..! Let's get more..!"Manik said winking at Manvi and she too became happy. "Ok everyone we are going..!"Manik and Manvi waved a bye to all.
"Mani..! Chai tou pee lo..!"Nandini complained.
"No..! Aa kar pee loon ga..!"Manik said picking up Manvi.
"Manvi nay shoes nahi pehny hain Mani..!"Nandini again shouted.
"No need..! Myny kon sa is ko chalny daina hai..!"Manik too shouted walking out with Manvi and Nandini sighed.
"Manvi kay aagy tou kuch bhi nazar nahi aata isy..!"Nandini said smilingly.
"Of course..! He loves his doll a lot...!"Mr.Malhotra said nodding his head.
"And because of me wo apni doll say door raha..!"Nayonika again became sad.
"Nayonika..! Bhool jaoa..! The thing is we all are together..!"Mr.Malhotra said holding her hand and she nodded sadly.
"Acha..! Main soch rahi the..! Let's go for a family picnic..!"Nandini suggested and they both nodded.
"Yeah..! I think we should go..! Manvi bohat khush ho ge..! Manik kay friends ko bhi bula lain gay..!"Nayonika suggested and Nandini became happy.
"Nayonika..! Farmhouse par chalain?"Suddenly Mr.Malhotra suggested and Nayonika smiled.
"Farmhouse? Which farmhouse Dad?"Nandini asked in a surprised tone.
"Aray wo farmhouse..! Hum nay Manik kay liye banwaya tha..! Wahan swings hain..! Swimming pool hai..! Sandy area hai..!  bohat kuch hai..! But bohat saloon say band para hai..!"Mr.Malhotra said smilingly.
"Perfect idea hai..! Ap phone karen na aur sab tyariyaan karwa lain..! It will be fun..! Old memories..!"Nayonika said happily and Mr.Malhotra too became excited.
"Manik nay mjhy kabhi nahi btaya...!"Nandini said sadly.
"Wo us sab ko yaad nahi krna chahta..! Meri waja say..!"Nayonika said sadly and Nandini hugged her.
"Thank you for coming back Mom..!"She whispered in her ear and hugged her more and more tightly.