Chapter - 51

Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table. MaNanVi came along with Navya and all greeted them. Manik sat on a chair and before Manvi Abeer jumped in Manik's lap and made himself comfortable. Manvi bite her lower lip and she quietly sat in her Mama's lap. Everyone there noticed the little tashan between kids and smiled.
"You know Manvi..! Abeer is very good in drum beating..! He can teach you right Abeer..?"Cabir took the lead and tried to fix the first brick in the wall of peace while Manvi look with hope at Abeer.
"I don't have time for all this Dad..!"Abeer said coldly and started munching his sandwich. Manvi became a little sad and all look at each other helplessly.
"Abeer..!"Manik said chewing a cookie and Abeer look at Manik. "You know..! Manvi is very good in coloring pictures..! She will guide you right Manvi?"Manik said smilingly looking at Manvi.
"Yes Papa..! I will..!"Manvi said nodding her head.
"I am not interested Chacho..!"Abeer's rude behavior was still there. All again kept quiet. All done with the breakfast and sat in the garden. Abeer was sitting far away from everyone and was busy in his ipod. While Abeer's behavior for Manvi was something very much intolerable..!
"Smjhta kya hai apny ap ko..! Huhh..! I should talk to him dileclty(directly)..!"Manvi thought sitting in Nandini's lap and then she decided. She jumped of Nandini's lap and walked towards Abeer.
"Can we talk?"She said in a serious tone and Abeer look at her with all time famous attitude.
"Excuse me Miss..!"He said coldly and stood in front of her with hands in pocket. Manvi too angrily crossed her arms on her chest.
"Tum smjhty kya ho khud ko?"Manvi's short temper broke the records and she shouted while Abeer was least affected by her shouts. All look at them and run towards them immediately. "Sbha shay I am being nice to you and you ale(are) being lude(rude) to me..! Kiya bigala(bigara) hai myny tmhla(tmhra) haan?"Manvi again shouted and Nandini immediately picked her up in her arms.
"Manvi..! Behave..!"Nandini said showing her eyes but Manvi ignored her but before she speaks up Abeer started.
"Yes I will never be nice to you..! Because Chacho loves you more than me..! You are snatching my Chahco from me..!"Abeer too yelled and all gasped on children fight. Manik and Cabir wanted to interrupt but Mr.Malhotra stopped them.
"Ohhh now I get it..! But Mr.Abeel Dhawan let me tell you that he is my Papa too..! Not only youl(your) chacho..! Tmhly(tmhry) Papa bhi tou mely(mery) Chacho hain but I am not selfish like you..!"Manvi said angrily and turned her face Abeer to looked away.
"Hold on kids..! I love you both equally..!"Manik finally interrupted and picked up Manvi and Abeer both in his arms. "See..! Life main na aik word hota hai jisy sharing bolty hain..! Abeer and Manvi I want you both to listen me carefully..! Ap ko har cheez share karna aana chye..! Jaisy Manvi you want a sister right?"Manik asked looking at Manvi and she nodded. "Hmm..! When she will come tou ap ko Mama Papa ko new baby kay sath share krna ho ga..!"Manik said in a serious tone.
"I will shale(share) Papa..!"Manvi said innocently and unknowingly Nandini felt so much relaxed.
"Good..! Myny apny baby say yai expect kiya tha..! Now abeer ap meri baat suno Manvi is your little sister she is not here to snatch me or your Dad..! She is here to share..! And I know my champ is a good boy..! He never misbehaves with anyone..! And he will share..!"Manik said looking at Abeer and he just nodded with a bad face.
"Now kids shake hand..!"Cabir said cheerfully and both kids shake hand. Manvi was happy now as being Nandini's daughter she was happy but Abeer was still in a dilemma.
"Abeer Manvi..! Jaoa wo jhola jhoolo ja kar..!"Suddenly Navya suggested and all appreciated the idea. Abeer angrily walked towards the swing and Manvi happily followed him.
"Sit..! I will give you the ride..!"Abeer said coldly and Manvi happily sat on the swing. Abeer started pushing the swing with full force.
"Bahaiya thola(thora) slow main gil(gir) jaoan ge..!"Manvi said worriedly to Abeer but he angrily again pushed the swing and to Manvi's bad luck she fell down. As soon as she fell down she started crying and suddenly Abeer came back to his senses.
"I shouldn't have done this..!"He thought worriedly and rushed towards Manvi. But before he could do something MaNan came running hearing Manvi's shout and Nandini immediately picked her up.
"Ally ally kya ho gya? Bus mera bacha..! Shhh...! Mama aa hai na..!"Nandini patted Manvi's back and Manik worriedly searched for any scratch or injuries. Luckily Manvi was perfectly fine. CaVya too came clearly guessed that Abeer was behind all of this..
"Abeer...! Bohat ho gya..! You can stoop so low..!"Navya shouted and was about to slap Abeer when suddenly..
"Navya Chachi..! No..!" Manvi shouted and all look at him with shock including Abeer this time. "Bhaiya nay kuch nahi kiya..! Main apni galti ki waja say gili(giri) hoon..!"Manvi said innocently and Abeer was so much shocked. He was feeling so much guilty and run from there. "Mama mjy neechy utalain(utarain)..!"Manvi said to Nandini. Nandini look at Manik and he gestured her to let her go. Manvi too run behind Abeer.
"Why did she saved Abeer?"Cabir asked still in shock.
"Because she is Nandini's daughter..! Gusa us may beshak Manik ka ho par samjhdari Nandu ki hai..!"Navya said smilingly and Manik side hugged Nandini.
"So why don't we listen to their talk chupkay say?"Manik suggested and they too followed kids.
...
Abeer was sitting beside the pool side.
Manvi came there in search of him. She quietly sat beside him.
"Why did you saved me?"Abeer asked politely without looking at her and she smiled.
"Because you're my blothel(brother)..!"She said smilingly.
"Myny tum say itny bury say baat ki phr bhi?"Abeer asked in an embarrassed tone. "I am sorry..!"
"It's ok bhaiya..! Ab ap mjy danto gay tou ni na?"Manvi asked naughtily and Abeer smiled.
"No..! I will never scold you..! I will protect you always..!"Abeer said smilingly and Manvi too smiled.
"Ab ap mjy dlum(drum) beating sikhaoa gay?"Manvi again asked.
"Of course..! Tum mjy drawing sikhaoa ge?"Abeer asked and she nodded.
"Tmhy game khailna hai?"Abeer asked pulling his ipod from his pocket to which Manvi clapped excitedly. Everyone was watching the kids with all love..
"Thank God that they are friends now..!"Alya said happily and all nodded. Nandini was the most happiest person of all..! After all her "parwarish" was bearing fruits now..! Her daughter had the courage to forgive people..! She side hugged Manik as moist crept in her eyes.
"Nandini..! Man'na pary ga..! Manvi ki parwarish bohat achi ki hai tum nay..!"Navya praised Nandini to which she smiled.
"Bilkul correct bola Navya beta..!"Mr.Malhotra too joined her and all started praising Nandini. Manik was feeling so much proud on his loves.
"Guys..! Swimming kay bary main kya khayal hai?"Cabir said excitedly and all nodded.