Chapter - 47

It was 6 of the morning when Manvi got up with a jerk.
"Today is a fun day..!"She shouted excitedly. She immediately washed her face and brushed her teeth. She grabbed her teddy and Smurfy the lazy head was still sleeping today luckily Manvi didn't disturbed his sleep and came out of her room. She peeped MaNan's room as it was not locked. Nandini was in bathroom and Manik was still sleeping on his stomach.
"Aiyooo..! Papa abhi tak so lay(ray) hain...!"She slapped her forehead and jumped on the bed. "Papa..! Papa..! Wakeup na..! Lets go..! Sbha ho gai hai..! Falmhouse(farmhouse) chalain..!"Manvi said shaking Manik's shoulder with her tiny hands.
"Jaan..! Let me sleep..!"Manik said sleepily and covered his head in a pillow.
"No..! Papa..! Nai sona..!"Manvi said angrily and sat on Manik's back but Manik started snoring. Meanwhile Nandini came out of the bathroom rubbing her hair with towel. She saw Manvi sitting on Manik's back with a frowny face and Manik was snoring. Nandini smiled as she very well know Manik was awake he was just teasing Manvi.
"What happened Manvi? All good?"Nandini asked smilingly.
"Mama..! Look na Papa uth he nai lay(ray)..!"She said sadly.
"Hmmm..! Ya tou problem hai..! Acha why don't you give him a kissie on his cheek maybe wo uth jayen?Nandini said nodding her head and this idea clicked Manvi while Manik smiled inwardly.
"Ok..!"Manvi said and removed the pillow from Manik head. Then she bent down and kissed Manik's cheek. "Papa please..! Wake up..!"She said so innocently that Manik chucked all his plan to tease his girl and got up. Manvi became so happy to see him awake.
"Wow..! Best morning ever..!"Manik said winking at Manvi and she giggled.
"Papa please..! Chalain na..! Chacho,chachi aul Maushi ko phone kalen..! Please jaldi..!"She pleaded making a cute pout.
"Ok baba..! I will call them..! Abhi ap jaoa dekho granny aur GrandPa uthy ya nahi..!"Manik said nodding his head and Manvi smilingly run to woke her grandparents. As soon as Manvi left Manik locked the door Nandini didn't noticed him locking the door as she was busy in drying her hair. He hugged her from back and pulled her towards him.
"Mani..! Leave me..! Manvi aa jye ge..!"Nandini protested.
"Shhh..! Wo nahi aye ge..! Aur agr aye tou door knock kary ge because I have locked the door..!"Manik said smilingly and winked at Nandini. With that he leaned closer to her lips. "Brush karna is not compulsory hai na?"He asked in a serious tone and Nandini shook her head. She himself fused her lips with his and they kissed each other madly. The cool breeze of the morning filled the room with it's essence and the passionate lover were enjoying their own sweet times. They broke gasping for air and Manik rested his forehead with Nandini's.
"I love you so much..!"Manik said kissing her forehead.
"I love you more..!"She said lovingly and ruffled his hair.
...
"Papa...! Mama...!"Suddenly Manvi banged the door of MaNan's room. Manik who was busy in gelling his hair and Nandini was checking the packing. Manik rushed towards the door and opened it. He saw Manvi with teary eyes and became worried.
"What happened bacha? Why are you crying?"Manik asked picking her up in his arms and Nandini too came.
"Wo..! Smu-smurfy...! Apni eyes he open nahi kal(kar) laha(raha)..!" She said between her sobs and MaNan run towards Manvi's room. Manik made Manvi stand on the floor and picked up smurfy. Once he thought that smurfy was dead but he was breathing. Then what was wrong with him?
"Is he dead?"Nandini whispered in Manik's ear while Manvi was constantly crying.
"No..! He is breathing..! But I don't know why isn't he opening his eyes..!"Manik too whispered back.
"Papa...! Smurfy ko kya hua hai?"Manvi asked sniffing her nose.
"I will call the veterinary doctor..!"Manik said nodding his head and meanwhile fab4 too came. There was too much worry on everyone's face as smufry was ill. Manvi was constantly crying in Nandini's lap and Nandini was trying her best to console her. At last doctor came he checked smurfy and smiled.
"What happened doctor? Is smurfy ok? Please usy bacha lain warna meri beti rona band nahi kary ge..!"Manik said worriedly and doctor smiled.
"Relax Mr.Malhotra..! Smurfy is perfectly fine..! Us nay over eating kar li hai..!"Doctor was smiling widely and Manik burst out in laughter. All look at him confusingly.
"Over eating?"Manik laughed holding his stomach and everyone too started laughing but their laughs were stopped in middle with Manvi's loud shout and she again started crying.
"Ms.Malhotra relax..! Your Smurfy is perfectly alright..! I will give an injection he will recover within 2 hours..!"Doctor said smilingly patting Manvi's head and she sniffed her nose. "Just take care that from next time he don't eat much..!"Doctor said to Nandini and she nodded.
"Doctor..! We are traveling today..! Please give us surety that he will not trouble us..!"Manik said as doctor injected some serum in Smurfy's body.
"Yes Mr.Malhotra..! I assure you he will be fine..!"Doctor said nodding his head and all sighed in relief. "Ms.Malhotra ap bilkul bhi preshan nahi hoon..! Your little friend is perfectly alright..!"Doctor said to Manvi and placed Smurfy in his basket.
"I will take a leave have a safe journey..!"Doctor said and he left. Manvi was still in Nandini's lap and Nandini was sitting on a chair. Fab5 knelt in front of Manvi and she made a sad face.
"So..! Farmhouse nahi jana?"Dhruv asked holding her one hand.
"Chacho..! Smurfy..!"She said sadly.
"Aray..! Doctor only said na kay he will be ok..!"Alya said.
"Manvi dar gai hai..! Kay kahen chacho say race main haar na jye..!That's why she don't wanna come..!"Cabir mocked to divert her attention and Manvi gave him a glare. Cabir had a mission-successful look on his face.
"Race?"MaNan asked confusingly.
"Yeah..! Manvi only challenged me that she can run faster than me..! But now she is afraid that she will lose only..!"Cabir teased Manvi and all suppressed their smiles.
"No..! I will not lose..!"Manvi shouted angrily.
"You will princess..!"Cabir again mocked.
"Papa...!"Manvi complained to Manik and Manik showed eyes to Cabir.
"Come here..!"Manik picked up Manvi and all to got up. "My princess will never lose..! And she is coming with us..! And smurfy too..! Right baby? Aj hum Cabir Chacho ko harayen gay..!"Manik said winking at Manvi and for the first time she smiled.
"Exactly..! Main aur Manvi aik team main..!"Mukti added and they both hi-fived.
"Chalo theek hai..! Mama ab ap jaldi say hmari princess ko ready kar dain so that we can leave..!"Manik said kissing Manvi's cheek and Nandini smiled.
"Yes..! Aj Manvi apni favorite new dress pehny ge..! Chalo chalo..! Let's have a quick bath..!"Nandini said with all her motherly love and she entered in to bathroom with Manvi.