PROMO

Precap
"Papa..!"Suddenly Manvi called him in a sad voice and he instantly look at her..
"What happened beta?"He asked worriedly as she was in tears..! He shut his laptop and got up..! He immediately picked her up and she started crying loudly..
"Kya ho gya meri jaan ko..! Shhh..! Papa is here with you baby don't cry..!"Manik was worried what happened to her suddenly.. A moment ago she was super excited about the drawing. Now what? But her cries were not coming to an end as he clinged to Manik so tightly..! The only murmur was 'Papa,Mama'..!
------------------------
"I don't wanna eat this now..!"She said and placed the plate on the dashboard..! While Manik patiently absorbed another tantrum and started making himself ready for another wish..!
"Ok..! Don't eat btaoa what you want now?"He said holding her hand..
"I bother you a lot na..!"She said sadly and before Manik could say anything she started crying audibly loud..
"Aray Nandu..! Hey shhh..!"Manik tried to shushed her as he had a doubt if a night duty constable saw them he will surely charge on them..
"Am sorrryyy..!"She whined like a baby crying hell loud..! Manik hide her in his arms and patted her head..
--------------
"Mr and Mrs. Malhotra..! After the session with Manvi I have concluded that she is suffering from Parents losing Phobia..!"Doctor announced politely..! Nandini gasped with that she palmed her lips while Manik leaned with the back of chair to absorb the shock with eyes closed..!
-----------------
"Aray Nandini..! Tum nay Manvi ko btaya?"Manik said cheerfully trying to cool the atmosphere..!
"Kya Papa?"Manvi asked sucking her thumb still clinged to Nandini..
"Yai kay we are going for a vacation..! Only Papa,Mama aur Papa ka baby..!"Manik said patting her head and her eyes lit up with excitement..!
"Sachi Papa..!"She shouted happily her mode was changed in seconds..!
First success for MaNan..!