Chapter - 55

"Abeer..! Yuvraj..! It's the fifth time you both had a fight in this month..!"Principal shouted after calling their parents and Abeer gave a whatever look to the Principal..
"Manvi..! Ap btaoa beta..! How all this happened?"Principal asked to Manvi who was standing holding Abeer's hand as other four were not even ready to talk to Principal...!
"Mam..! Yuvlaaj(Yuvraj) stalted(started) the fight..! He bugged me..!"Manvi told the truth and Principal sighed in dismay..
"Yuvraaj...! Is that true?"she asked to Yuvraj..
"She is lying Mam..!"Yuvraj said carelessly and Manvi's jaws dropped open..!
"You lial(liar)..!"Manvi shouted and was about to pounce upon Yuvraj again when suddenly Manik came running and picked up Manvi.."Papa leave me..!"Manvi shouted angrily..
"Shut up Manvi..! Ya sikhya hai ap ko hum nay kay apny fellows kay sath misbehave karo...!"Manik scolded Manvi and she turned her face..! Cabir too came and picked up Abeer..!
"Mr.Malhotra..! Mr.Dhawan..! Your children are very aggressive..!"Principal was so much furious..
"Ms.Susen..! Hmary bachy bina waja kay fight nahi karty..! Itna tou janty hain hum apny bachoon ko..!"Manik said coldly..
"Yeah...! I am sure these kids would have started the fight..!"Cabir too took his son's side..
"Mr.Malhotra..! Manvi is lying..!"Ms.Sunsen tried to defend Yuvi and his friends..
"Ms.Susen get this thing clear in your head..! MERI BETI JHOOT NAHI BOLTI..!"Manik said in a strict tone..
"Same is the case with Abeer..!"Cabir too said..! Manik look at Yuvraj and his buddies they were looking scared..! Manik made Manvi stand on the floor and knelt in front of those boys..!
"Kids..! Look it's a school..! No one is superior here..! All of you are same..! You should be playing with each other instead of fighting..! Am I right Cabir?"Manik said affectionately..
"Of course..! Manik tu dekhna abhi sary bachy shake hand karen gay..! Chalo bachoon..!"Cabir said smilingly and with bad faces all kids shook hands with each other..
...
"Your mothers are very angry kids..! Brace your seatbelts..!"Cabir said playfully on their way back to home..
"Hmali(hamari) galti nahi the..! They bugged me Papa..!"Manvi said angrily..
"I know baba..! Ap yahe baat apni mama ko bhi bta daina..!"Manik said nodding his head..
"Papa kya Mom bohat gusay main the?"Abeer asked worriedly as he knew his mother will eat him alive..
"Ni ni..! Wo tou pyaar kary ge tmhy..! Is month main tmhri 5th time shikyt I hai Abeer..!"Cabir said mocked and Abeer made a bad face..
"Bhaiya..! Mami will not say anything..! Hum sach bta dain gay na..!"Manvi said assuringly and Abeer nodded..
...
"Aa gye champions? Apny fathers kay nakshay qadam pay he chalo gay na..! Mothers ki trabiyat tou bhaar main jaye...!"Navya shouted angrily while ManBeer were sitting in ManBir's laps head bent down..
"Mama..! It was not our fault they started it..!"Abeer tried to defend himself..!
"Aik dam chup..! Jis ki bhi galti ho shikaya tou aye na..!"Navya yelled..! Manvi looked at Nandini sadly and Nandini left for her room taping the foot furiously on the floor..!
"Manvi..! Go Mama ko wo sab btaoa jo mjy btaya tha..! I am sure she will understand you..!"Manik appreciated Manvi and Manvi run behind Nandini..!
...
Manvi entered MaNan's room and saw Nandini angrily folding Manik's shirts..
"Mama..! I can explain..!"Manvi started hesitantly..
"What to explain bacha? Ap ko pta hai na mjy bilkul bhi acha nahi lagta jab ap ki shikayat ati hai..!"Nandini said picking her up and made her stand on the bed..
"Mama..! It was not my fault..!"Then Manvi explained the whole scene to Nandini and Nandini's eyes wide opened..
"You punched the boy?"She freaked out in shock..
"Haan..! Akhir beti kis ki hai..!"They heard Manik's voice and both turned..! He came towards them and picked up Manvi.. "But Manvi..! Ya first aur last time hai I am tolerating your complains..! Agy say you ad Abeer will refrain from these fights warna main bohat buri trha paish aoan ga..!"Manik said lovngly on the same time strictly and she bobbed her head..!
"Good girl..! Ap Mama ko aik kisse do?"Nandini said smilingly and Manvi kissed Nandini's cheeks..
"Haan haan..! Bus Mama ko kisse Papa ko ni?"Manik said with a faking sadness and Manvi immediately kissed Manik's cheeks too..
"I love you both..!"She exclaimed and hugged MaNan tightly..
...
"Mama..! Ya sum kesy solve ho ga..!"Manvi shouted for Nandini from the lounge as Nandini was busy in cooking dinner while Manvi was working in her math's task..! Mr and Mrs Malhotra had gone to London for some meetings..! Manik was in office..!
"Aa rahi hoon..!"Nandini shouted from the kitchen..
"Kon sa sum nahi solve ho raha mery bachy say?"Suddenly Manik came from behind..
"Good evening Papa..!"Manvi exclaimed and hoped in Manik's arms..! Instead of being dead tired Manik picked up Manvi and he felt all his tiredness flying away when Manvi smiled for him..
"Good evening..! How was your day?"Manik asked kissing her hair and sat on the floor with her..
"It was awesome..!"Manvi said adjusting herself in his lap..
"And your test? Science test?"Manik asked as he remembered Manvi had a test today for which she was preparing yesterday..!
"Test main dekhati hoon..!"She said happily and immediately pulled out her test sheet from her bag..! As usual she had got excellent marks with stars..!
"Shabash..! Very good..! Ab Papa apny bachy ko aur chocos dila dain gay..!"Manik said happily and Manvi became more happy..
"How was youl(your) day Papa? Ap kitny tiled(tired) lag lay ho..!"Manvi said worriedly standing in his lap and started massaging his broad shoulders with her tiny hands..! It was now their daily routine..! MAnvi used to massage Manik with her tiny hands as Nandini had told her that serving your parents is a good deed and us sat ayiappa bohat happy ho jty hain..!
"Haan..! Tired tou tha but ab meri jaan nay apny tiny hands say massage kiya hai na tou I am perfect..!"Manik said lovingly and kissed Manvi's hands..! She smiled happily..
"Acha Papa..! Ya sum??"Manvi was stuck on the sum..
"Come I will help you..!"Manik said and he started discussing the sum with her..
"Mani..! Tum kab aye? Aur aaty he Manvi kay sath lag gye..! You are looking tired..!"Nandini came from the kitchen scolding Manik..
"It's ok..! Manvi aur tmhy dekh kar meri sari thakawat utar jati hai..!"Manik said smilingly and Nandini too smiled..
"Mama..! Papa..! You both lemembel(remember) na kal kya hai?"Manvi said happily.. As Manvi had few vacations from school..It was a warm noon of decmeber..! Manvi and Nandini were lying on the hammock in the garden while Manik was sitting on the rocking chair working on his laptop..! Manvi was talking to Nandini was bugging Manik too and he was patiently answering all her questions..! A good family time much needed actually..!
"Kal? Kal kya hai?"Manik asked naughtily although he very well remembered..
"Haww..! Mama..! Papa ko nahi pta kal kya hai?"Manvi said angrily..
"Actaully Mano..! Pat tou mjhy bhi nahi hai..!"Nandini said with faking sadness..
"What???? Ap dono bhool gye kay kal kya hai?"Manvi freaked out and MaNan nodded..! "Acha..! Chalo koi baat nahi..!"She said sadly and snuggled close to Nandini..! MaNan winked at each other and smiled..! Actually tomorrow was Manvi's 4th birthday..! Manik wanted to plan a surprise party for Manvi that's why they acted like this..! The whole day MaNan and grandparents pretended that they didn't remembered anything..! Manvi sadly slept with zero percent hope..
...
Manik woke up of course because of Nandini's absence..! He look at the time it was 2 am of the night..! Where was she? He look at the balcony no she was not there too..! Suddenly he heard the bathroom door clicked open and Nandini came out wiping her face with towel. He got up and walked towards her..!
"Hay? What happened? Tum theek ho na?"Manik asked worriedly cupping her cheeks and she smiled faintly..
"Meri tension mat lo..! I am ok..!"Nandini said in a low tone..
"No..! You are looking pale..! What is the stuff you are hiding?"Manik asked raising his eyebrow..
"Uffoo..! Mani bola na I am ok..!"Nandini said walking towards the bed and suddenly she felt dizzy but before Manik could notice she immediately sat on the bed..! She very well knew what was happening to her..! But tomorrow was her daughter's birthday if she will tell Manik now he will not allow her to walk even a little..! So she decided to tell him tomorrow..!
"Tum sachi theek ho na?"Manik asked pulling her in his embrace..
"Haan Mani..! I am absolutely fine..! Tum ya btaoa kal ki preparations all set?"Nandini asked cheerfully and Manik nodded..
"Yeah...! All set..! Kal sab Manvi kay jangy say pehly he aa jyen gay..!"Manik said smilingly and Nandini too smiled..! She was so so happy..! Finally her family was going to complete..! But she will tell Manik tomorrow..!
...
Manvi rubbed her eyes sleepily and opened them..!
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!"All shouted and Manvi gasped on this sudden announcement..! Fab4,MaNan,Grandparents,Mamu,Nani,Nana,Mami and Abeer were bending over her..! Manik picked up Manvi..!
"Happy birthday princess..!"Manik exclaimed and kissed Manvi's cheek..
"Thank you Papa..! But kal tou ap nay bola thaa..!"She was confused..
"Haan..! Because we wanted to give you surprise...!"Nandini said lovingly and then all started pulling Manvi's cheeks,kissed and wished her wildly..! She was so overwhelmed that tears welled up in her eyes..
"Aray kya ho gya meri jaan ko?"Nandini said worriedly patting her back while she sobbed in Nandini's neck..! "Ziada khushi bhi sambhali nahi jati mery bachy say..!"Nandini said smilingly..
"Thank you Mama..! Thank you Papa..! It's my best bilthday(birthday) evel(ever)..! Thank you all..!"Manvi said emotionally..
"This is nothing Papa ki jaan..! There are more to come..! I promise you to make your every birthday special..!"Manik said pecking her forehead and she smiled..
"Chalo guys..! Let's get started bohat kaam hai..!"Alya said smilingly and all started the preparations for a garden birthday party...!
...
Whole day everyone treated Manvi specially like a birthday girl and she was so happy..!
"Mama..! Aj smurfy bhi cake cut kaly(kary) ga na?"Manvi asked innocently as Nandini was brushing her hair..! She was looking extra cute in white and baby pink frock with matching shoes and accessories..!
"Of course..! Smurfy bhi kary ga..!"Nandini said casually and Manvi became super happy..
"Mama..! This bilthday(birthday) is so diffelent(different) na..! And special too..! Because Papa is with us..! Papa bohat achya hain na Mama..!"Manvi confessed her heart out and Nandini smiled..!
"Yes..! Papa is our superhero..! Ap aj mj say aik promise karo..! Promise me that you will never let your Papa down..! Un ki bohat sari expectations hain ap say..! You have to fulfill them..! You have to make your Papa proud..! Papa ap kay liye itna kuch karty hain na? Ap ko un ko return me thank you bolny kay liye achy say study krna hai ok?"Nandini explained lovingly and Manvi bobbed her head determinedly..
"I promise Mama..!"She exclaimed and hugged Nandini..! Manik had tears in his eyes as he accidentally overheard the conversation of Manvi and Nandini..! He walked back to his room and sat on his bed..! Nandini's words were still roaming in his brain..! He was so so lucky to have her..! After sometime Manvi came running and climbed Manik's arms..!
"Main kesi lag li hoon Papa?"She exclaimed as usual she needed her Papa's approval on her outfit..
"Pari..! Meri choti si Pari..!"Manik said lovingly..
"Pali?(pari) but mery tou wings nahi hain Papa..!"Manvi was confused..
"Pari ban'ny kay liye wings zarori nahi hoty..!"Manik said affectionately and Manvi smiled..! Meanwhile Nandini too came..
"Mani..! Get ready..! Party ka time ho raha hai..!"Nandini said casually..
"Manvi ap jaoa abeer kay sath khailo..!"Manik said to Manvi and she run out..! Manik bolted the door and within seconds he pinned Nandini with the wall..!
"I Love you..!"He muttered near her lips and fused his lips with hers..!
"Man'na pary ga..! Arrangements are superb..!"Dhurv said happily looking around the garden and the table..
"Superb q na hoon gay..! After all Manik ki beti ka birthday hai..!"Mukti said..
"But yeh log hain kahan?"Alya said confusingly..
"Here they are..!"Abeer exclaimed and all look at the garden entrance..! MaNa were coming with Manvi..! Manvi was walking in between holding the finger of Manik in her right while Nandini's in left hand..! Manik was in white pants and shirt with baby pink blazer..! While Nandini too was in baby pink matching gown..! Three of them were wearing matching..!
"Wow..! Perfect family..!"Navya exclaimed and all others too joined her..
"Chalo..! Let's cut the cake..!"Nayonika said and all gathered around cake..! Manvi was in Manik's arms..!
"Chalo princess..! Blow the candle..! Make a wish..!"Manik said to Manvi and she closed her eyes to make a wish..! Then she blew the candles..! All sang a birthday song for her..! She feed everyone the cake but first of all MaNan..! Then they all had a dinner..! Then it was time for the gifts..! All the gifts were in matching pink boxes..!
Manvi and Abeer opened all the boxes in one go..! They started playing with the toys while elders sat in the lounge for coffee..!
Nandini was standing in the kitchen pouring coffee in the mugs when suddenly the smell of the coffee made her felt nauseotic..! Nayonika came from behind..!
"Nandu..! I am noticing you from yesterday..! Tumhri tbyt theek nahi lag rahi..! Kuch hua hai?"Nayonika asked with a concern..
"Ni Maa..! I am ok..!"Nandini forced a smile on her face and Manik too came..!
"Main bhi yahe bool raha hoon Maa..! Par ya meri baat he nahi maan rahi..!"Manik too was very concerned..! Nandini was not listening to what they were saying as her head was spinning now..! Suddenly she felt too much dizzy and she almost fell over Manik..!
"Nandu? Kya hua baby?"Manik freaked out but Nandini was fainted..
...
Manik was pacing outside his room while doctor was checking Nandini..! All were worried..! Manvi was on verge of crying..! Suddenly doctor came out..!
"Is my wife ok?"Manik asked worriedly..
"She is fine Mr.Malhotra..! Aise condition main blood pressure low ho jata hai..!"Doctor said smilingly..
"Aise condition?"Manik was confused..
"You are going to be a father Mr.Malhotra..! Congratulations..!"As soon as doctor said this Manik run inside the room..! Nandini was sitting on the bed she smiled at him and he took her in a bone crushing hug..!
"I love you so much..!"Manik whispered in her ear and she smiled..
"I love you too..!"Nandini too whispered..
"Tum theek ho na? Thank you for this gift Nandini..!"Manik said lovingly placing his hand on her stomach..! He was so much overwhelmed..! Finally he will be able to enjoy the phase..!
"Mama Papa..! Main aa jaoan??"Manvi asked peeping in..
"Come in bachy..!"Manik said lovingly..! She run towards Nandini and jumped in her lap..!
"Ap ko ka hua Mama?"Manvi asked hugging Nandini..
"Nothing..! I am ok..!"Nandini said patting her head..! Manik look at Nandini and she nodded..!
"Acha Manvi..! You know ap ka aik new sibling any wala hai..!"Manik told Manvi the newest information and her jaws dropped open..
"Sachi???"She shouted and MaNan nodded..! "Mama..! Ap ko pta hai candles blow karny kay time pay na myny aiyappa say bola tha kay mjy aik chota bhai day dain wow..!"She was so happy and MaNan were amazed..! Her wish came true..!
"Bhai kab aye ga?"Manvi asked innocently and MaNan look at each other again..
"Baby na aisy nahi aye ga..! Ap ko pta hai na fairies jo fairyland main rehti hain..! Wo aik din raat ko ayen ge aur Manvi kay choty bhai ko day jayen ge..! But wo bhi sirf tabhi ayen ge jab Manvi good girls ki trha behave kary ge..!"Nandini explained her smilingly and Manvi sucked her thumb to register everything..!
"Papa..! Mama..! Mano good girls ki tlha(tarha) behave kary ge..! Ap fairy ko bolo jaldi aa jye?"Manvi said cutely and MaNan smiled on her innocence..
"Ok..! Hum baat karen gay fairy say..!"Manik said nodding his head and she smiled to the fullest..! Then she hugged Nandini and fell asleep in the hope that her chota bhai will come soon..!