Chapter - 54

Nandini traced her hands on the bed to held Manik but she didn't found him. She opened her eyes and saw him standing all alone in the balcony staring at the stars. She got up and walked towards him..! They were back from the farmhouse and back to normal routine of course..
"Mani..! Tum theek ho na?"She asked hugging him from back and placing her head on his broad back..
"Yeah I am ok..! It's just I am little worried..!"Manik said in a serious tone and pulled Nandini for a side hug..
"Worried? What happened?"Nandini too became worried..
"Tomorrow is Monday..! Manvi's first day at school..! I was just thinking kay how will she manage..! I mean usy kise nay bully kiya tou?"Manik said innocently at the same time worriedly and Nandini laughed loudly..
"Mani..! You are too cute..! Aray wo Manvi Malhotra hai..! She is just like you..! Wo bully kary ge..! Ho ge nahi..!"Nandini said playfully..
"Pta nahi..! I am just a little scared..!"Manik was still worried..
"Mani..! Wo akele thori ho ge? Abeer bhi tou usi school main prhta hai..! He will take care of her..!"Nandini again assured him and he nodded his head still not at all satisfied..! Nandini bite her lower lip and smiled..! She encircled her arms around Manik's neck and he gave her a confused look..! "Mr.Malhotra..! You know aj kal ap bohat boring ho gaye hain..! Mjy bilkul bhi time nahi daity..! Farmhouse say aye hmy 1 week ho gya aur still main ap ko yaad nahi aye hmm?"Nandini asked naughtily..
"Ohh..! Really Mrs.Malhotra?"Manik asked holding her waist tightly..He fused his lips with hers and without breaking the kiss he picked her up..! With that he walked towards the bed to give his wife 'time'..
...
"Manvi..! Theek say khaoa..!"Manik again scolded her and she was too much annoyed..
"Papa bus na..!"She said angrily but Manik again stuffed a spoon full with cereal and milk in her mouth..It was Manvi's first day at school and Manik was making sure that she eat well as she had to spend a whole long day at school..! Nandini,Nayonika and Mr.Malhotra were laughing like maniac on this papa beti fight..
"What buss? You know you have to spend a whole day at school..! Bhook lagi tou? Nandini Manvi ka lunch pack kar do..!"Manik ordered Manvi and Nandini..
"Nooo..! I will not carry lunch with me..!"Manvi said frustratedly..
"Mano..! Myny ap kay favorite nuggets pack kiya hain..!"Nandini said naughtily and Manvi became happy with that she agreed for lunch..
"Finish your breakfast jaldi..!"Manik again ordered Manvi and she angrily finished the breakfast..!
...
"Mano promise me that you will behave like a good girl..!"Nandini was awarding Manvi with lots of advices and Manvi was listening them with least interest as it was Nandini's daily routine..! Nandini zipped her school bag and Manvi was all set to kill her first day at school..! She came to lounge and saw Manik sitting worriedly..! She was very excited but her Papa's nervousness was making her a little sad..
"Mjy Papa shay baat kalni(karni) chye..!"She thought to herself..She walked towards Manik and he knelt in front of her..
"All set for today?"Manik asked touching the ponies of her hair..
"Yes Papa..!"She said smilingly and cupped Manik's face. "Papa..! Ap ko mely(mery) liye nelvous(nervous) hony ki zalolat(zarorat) nahi hai..! Ap dekhna I will lock(rock) today..!"Her words and her accent was so assuring that Manik hugged her tightly..! And kissed her face madly..! While all the family was adoring them..
"I know..! My princess will never let her Papa down..!"Manik said patting her head and she bobbed her head..! Then she walked towards Mr.Malhotra..
"All the best meri jaan..!"Mr.Malhotra said pecking her forehead and she returned the favor by kissing his cheeks..
"Meri chanda..! Darna nahi kise say..! Be in yourself ok?"Nayonika said smilingly and Manvi hugged Nayonika..!
"Mama..!"She exclaimed and flanged in Nandini's arms..
"Nervous tou nahi hai na mera baby?"Nandini asked adjusting her hair and she shook her head excitedly..! "Very good..!"Nandini smiled and pecked her forehead..!
"Chalo..! We are getting late..!"Manik said picking up Manvi..! "Tata kar do sab ko..!"Manik said walking out of the exit door..
"Tata..! Bye bye..!"Manvi exclaimed and waved to everyone all waved her back..
...
The whole way Manvi's non stop chatter box was on and Manik was listening to her..! Finally he halted the car in school's parking..
"So..! Here we go..! Aa gya school..!"Manik said smilingly and Manvi got down off the car with Manik..!
"Bhenaa..!"They heard Abeer's chirping voice and turned to find Abeer and Cabir..! Abeer came running and hugged Manvi..! Cabir too came and hugged Manik..!
"First day at school baby doll..! Are you excited..!"Cabir asked patting her head..
"Yes Chacho..! Vely(very)..!"She shouted happily..
"Hum school main bohat fun karen gay behenaa..!"Abeer exclaimed..!
"Come on kids give me a hi-five before going..!"Cabir said and three of them hi-fived..! Manik was watching them smilingly and finally he knelt in front of them..
"Abeer..! Manvi chooti behena hai..! Ap ka farz hai kay ap behena ka khyal rakho..! Rakho gay na?"Manik asked from Abeer and he nodded happily with that he held Manvi's hand securely..
"Aur Manvi ap..! All the best..! Make me proud..!"Manik said cupping her cheeks and kissed her hair..
"I promise Papa..! Manvi will always make you ploud(proud)..!"Manvi said determinedly and kissed Manik's cheeks..
"Bye Papa...! Bye Chacho..!"ManBeer shouted in unison and run towards the school gate hand in hand..
"Careful..!"ManBir shouted in unison and then smiled at each other..
"Relax Bro..! Abeer kay first day pay main bhi itna he nervous tha..!"Cabir said patting Manik's shoulder..
"Yaar kise nay usy bully kiya tou?"Manik was really very worried..
"Abeer Dhawan kay hoty huay kise main himat nahi kay us ki behenaa ko bully kary..! So chill..!"Cabir baosted and finally Manik laughed..
"Guys..! Thora break lay lo..!"Nandini interrupted fab 5's jamming as she came with snacks and juices followed by Navya..
"You are a life saver baby..!"Manik exclaimed and immediately picked up French fries plate from the tray and took Nandini in a side hug..
"Thank you Nandini..!"Fab 4 too exclaimed..
"Manvi kya kar rahi ho ge?"Manik asked to Nandini sadly and she smiled..
"Dekhna..! Bohat mazy kar rahy ho ge..!"Nandini said smilingly..
"She used to be at home na all the time so I am missing her a lot..!"Manik said with all his Fatherly love..
"Yeah..! Look at smurfy..! Even he is so sad without Manvi..! Subha say na kuch kha raha hai..! An pee raha hai..! Even he is not disturbing me in the kitchen..! Sad sa ho kar aik corner me betha hai..!"Nandini said smilingly and Manik too look at smurfy really he was sitting alone in the corner..! Poor soul..! Manik was about to say something when suddenly his phone buzzed..!
"Hello..!"Manik spoke as he received the call..
"Am I talking to Mr.Manik Malhotra?"Some girl said from the other side and Manik frowned..
"Yes Manik Malhotra here..!"Manik said in a confused tone..
"Mr.Cabir Dhawan is with you too?"Girl asked again and Manik look at Cabir he raised his eyebrow to ask what..?
"Yes he is here too..!"Manik retorted back..
"Please put the speaker on Sir..! I am the secretary of the principal of your daughter's school..!"She said and Manik put the phone on Speaker..
"Mr.Malhotra and Mr.Dhawan..! You both are needed here at school..! Your children were in fight with the students who were older than them..!"ManBir and other's heard Principal's strict voice and all frowned..
"We are coming..!"Manik finally said and cut the call..!
"Manvi aur us ka gusa..! Aa lainy do isy chorron ge nahi main..!"Nandini yelled..
"Relax..! There must be a reason behind all this fuss..!"Manik said in a serious tone..
"Yeah..! Abeer bina waja kay fight nahi karta..!"Cabir said nodding his head..!
"Don't try to defend them..! Ya sab tum dono ki waja say ho raha hai..!"Navya shouted and Manbir look at her with a bad face..
"Hum nay kya kiya?"Manbir said angrily in unison..
"Tum dono nay bigaar kar rakha hai un ko..!"Navya again shouted..
"Bilkul theek bola navya..!"Nandini too was so much furious..
"Mothers chill yaar..! I must know kay koi reason ho ga..!"Mukti said..
"Yeah..! Manvi and Abeer are so good kids..! They will not fight without a reason..!"Alya said nodding her head..
"Buddy..! Tum log jaldi jaoa..! Kahen problem ziada na ho..!"Dhruv said..
"Kya karoon main is larki ka..! Pehly he din fight kar li kya impression par raha ho ga us ka..!"Nandini was so much angry..
"Nandu..! Myny bola na..! First we have to go there..!"Manik said..
"I will come with you..!"Nandini said getting up..
"No..! You will not..! Father's ko bulaya hai you all stay here..! Chal Cabir..!"Manik said walking out of the jam room and Cabir followed him..
...
It was break time Abeer came to Manvi's class to take her with him as he didn't wanted to leave her alone..!
"How was your class Behenaa..!"Abeer asked smilingly while Manvi was walking with him holding his hand..
"It was good..! Miss Rosey nay mj say twinkle twinkle lhyme(rhyme) suni..!"Manvi told Abeer..
"Wow..! So tum nay sunai?"Abeer asked opening the room of kids music room..
"Yessh..! Aul(aur) ap ko pta hai bhaiya class me only me ko aati the aul(aur) kise boy aul(aur) gaal(girl) ko ni atti the..!"Manvi told him proudly and Abeer patted her head for appreciation..
"Ya tou bohat acha hai..!"He said happily. Then he dragged her towards the drums..! "See Manvi..! These are drums..!"Abeer said showing her the drums..
"Wow..! Play it na?"Manvi said excitedly..
"Ok..! Anything for you..!"Abeer said and he sat on the stool. He picked up the drumsticks and played a music while Manvi was jumping with excitement..
"Behenaa have you eaten your lunch?"Abeer asked frowning his face and Manvi shook her head..! "That's bad..! Tum yahen roko I will bring your box from your bag..!"Abeer said angrily and walked out..! Manvi smiled and sat on the stool to try her luck on drums..! Suddenly the door opened with a bang and Manvi gasped..! Three boys came in laughing loudly..! He came towards the drums and glared at Manvi..
"Look who we have here? Little bird..!"One of the boy mocked and Manvi raised her eyebrow..
"Myny tum say baat ki jo flee(free) ho lay(ray) ho?"Manvi asked coldly and the boys laughed shamelessly..
"Awww...! Little bird knows how to fly..!"The boy again mocked and Manvi's anger rose to peek..
"Who ale(are) you?"She asked coldy..
"There is no need for our introduction birdy..!"Another boy came forward and touched Manvi's hair..
"Don't touch me..!"She shouted shrugging his hand away..
"Wohoo..! Guys..! Lets tell her who we are?"Third boy finally spoke..
"Huhh..! Like I care..!"Manvi said angrily and was about to walk away when a boy held her hand..!
"Mely(mery) bhaiya ko pta chala na he will not spale(spare) you..!"Manvi shouted angrily and turned only to punch the boy so hard that he stumbled back..! His nose started bleeding..!
"How dare you..!"Other two shouted but at the same time Abeer came and covered Manvi..
"How dare you to bug my sister Yuvraj..!"He asked coldly hiding Manvi behind him..
"Ohhh..! Abeer Dhawan..! Your sister has punched me..!"Yuvraj shouted..
"It must be your fault...!"Abeer said calmly. Yuvraj pounced upon him and within seconds there started a war between all five..!